Notice of Meeting AUDIT COMMITTEE
Date and time
of Meeting MONDAY, 19TH NOVEMBER 2018 AT 6.00 PM
Venue COUNCIL CHAMBER, CIVIC OFFICES
1. Apologies for absence.
2. Minutes of the Meeting held on 19th September, 2018.
3. To receive declarations of interest under the Council’s Code of Conduct.
(Note: Members seeking advice on this item are asked to contact the Monitoring Officer at least 48 hours before the meeting).
4. Deprivation of Liberty Safeguards Audit – Healthy Living and Social Care Scrutiny Committee: 11th September, 2018.
Report of the Managing Director –
5. Corporate Risk Register Quarter 2 Update.
Report of the Head of Finance / Section 151 Officer –
6. Audit Committee – Contract Procedure Rules.
Reports of the Operational Manager – Audit (as the Head of Audit) –
7. Progress against the Audit Risk Based Plan 2018/19.
8. Audit Committee – Corporate Fraud Framework.
9. Audit Committee - Forward Work Programme 2018/19 Update.
10. Any other items which the Chairman has decided are urgent (Part I).
THE PUBLIC AND PRESS MAY BE EXCLUDED FROM THE MEETING DURING CONSIDERATION OF THE FOLLOWING ITEM(S) IN ACCORDANCE WITH SECTION 100A (4) OF THE LOCAL GOVERNMENT ACT 1972.
11. Any other items which the Chairman has decided are urgent (Part II).
12th November, 2018
A version of this Agenda is also available in Welsh
Local Government (Access to Information) Act 1985
Inspection of background papers:
In the first instance, enquiries should be made of
Mr. G. Davies, Tel: 01446 709249
To the Members of the Audit Committee
Chairman: Councillor M.R. Wilson;
Vice-Chairman: Councillor Mrs. P. Drake;
Councillors: G.D.D. Carroll, V.P. Driscoll, Dr. I.J. Johnson, K.F. McCaffer and L.O. Rowlands and Mr. P. Lewis (Lay Member).