Notice of Meeting AUDIT COMMITTEE
Date and time
of Meeting MONDAY, 25TH FEBRUARY, 2019 AT 6.00 PM
Venue COUNCIL CHAMBER, CIVIC OFFICES
1. Apologies for absence.
2. Minutes of the Meetings held on
(i) 19th November, 2018;
(ii) 13th December, 2018 (Special).
3. To receive declarations of interest under the Council’s Code of Conduct.
(Note: Members seeking advice on this item are asked to contact the Monitoring Officer at least 48 hours before the meeting).
4. Wales Audit Office Report: Vale of Glamorgan Welsh Housing Quality Standard (WHQS) Review including Council Housing Tenants Perspective – Homes and Safe Communalities Scrutiny Committee: 5th December, 2018.
Report of the Monitoring Officer / Head of Legal and Democratic Services –
5. Whistleblowing Policy Performance Update.
Reports of the Managing Director –
6. Corporate Complaints Annual Report 2017/18.
7. Corporate Risk Register Quarter 3 Update.
8. Certification of Grants and Returns 2017-18.
Report of the Head of Finance / Section 151 Officer –
9. Treasury Management and Investment Strategy 2019/20 and Update for 2018/19.
Reports of the Operational Manager – Audit (as the Head of Audit) –
10. Progress against the Audit Risk Based Plan 2018/19.
11. Audit Committee – Forward Work Programme 2018/19 Update.
12. Any other items which the Chairman has decided are urgent (Part I).
THE PUBLIC AND PRESS MAY BE EXCLUDED FROM THE MEETING DURING CONSIDERATION OF THE FOLLOWING ITEM(S) IN ACCORDANCE WITH SECTION 100A (4) OF THE LOCAL GOVERNMENT ACT 1972.
13. Any other items which the Chairman has decided are urgent (Part II).
19th February, 2019
A version of this Agenda is also available in Welsh
Local Government (Access to Information) Act 1985
Inspection of background papers:
In the first instance, enquiries should be made of
Mr. G. Davies, Tel: 01446 709249
To the Members of the Audit Committee
Chairman: Councillor M.R. Wilson;
Vice-Chairman: Councillor Mrs. P. Drake;
Councillors: G.D.D. Carroll, V.P. Driscoll, Dr. I.J. Johnson, K.F. McCaffer and L.O. Rowlands and Mr. P. Lewis (Lay Member).