YOU CAN ASK FOR THIS DOCUMENT IN OTHER FORMATS.
FOR EXAMPLE: IN A LARGER FONT, ON DIFFERENT COLOUR PAPER
Notice of Meeting AUDIT COMMITTEE
Date and time
of Meeting MONDAY, 1ST JULY, 2019 AT 6.00 PM
Venue COUNCIL CHAMBER, CIVIC OFFICES
1. Appointment of Chairman.
(Please note: That the Statutory Guidance for the Local Government Measure 2011 states that ‘the Chair of the Committee is to be decided upon by the Committee Members themselves. It can be a Councillor or a Lay Member but, in the former case must not be a Councillor who belongs to a Group with Members on the Executive.)
2. Appointment of Vice-Chairman.
3. Apologies for absence.
4. Minutes of the Meetings held on 30th April, 2019.
5. To receive declarations of interest under the Council’s Code of Conduct.
(Note: Members seeking advice on this item are asked to contact the Monitoring Officer at least 48 hours before the meeting).
Reports of the Managing Director –
6. Annual Governance Statement 2018/2019.
7. Wales Audit Office - Audit Enquiries to Those Charged with Governance and Management.
8. Corporate Risk Register Quarter 4.
Report of the Section 151 Officer –
9. Unaudited Statement of Accounts 2018/19.
Reports of the Head of Regional Audit Service –
10. Audit Committee’s Terms of Reference.
11. Outturn Report April 2019 to May 2019.
12. Corporate Fraud Review 2018-19.
13. Forward Work Programme.
14. Any other items which the Chairman has decided are urgent (Part I).
THE PUBLIC AND PRESS MAY BE EXCLUDED FROM THE MEETING DURING CONSIDERATION OF THE FOLLOWING ITEM(S) IN ACCORDANCE WITH SECTION 100A (4) OF THE LOCAL GOVERNMENT ACT 1972.
15. Any other items which the Chairman has decided are urgent (Part II).
24th June, 2019
A version of this Agenda is also available in Welsh
Local Government (Access to Information) Act 1985
Inspection of background papers:
In the first instance, enquiries should be made of
Mr. G. Davies, Tel: 01446 709249
To the Members of the Audit Committee
Chairman: To be appointed at the meeting;
Vice-Chairman: To be appointed at the meeting;
Councillors: G.D.D. Carroll, Mrs. P. Drake, Dr. I.J. Johnson, K.F. McCaffer, Mrs. J.M. Norman, L.O. Rowlands, and M.R. Wilson and Mr. P. Lewis (Lay Member)