YOU CAN ASK FOR THIS DOCUMENT IN OTHER FORMATS.
FOR EXAMPLE: IN A LARGER FONT, ON DIFFERENT COLOUR PAPER
Notice of Meeting AUDIT COMMITTEE
Date and time
of Meeting TUESDAY, 3RD SEPTEMBER, 2019 AT 6.00 PM
Venue COUNCIL CHAMBER, CIVIC OFFICES
1. Appointment of Vice-Chairman.
2. Apologies for absence.
3. Minutes of the Meeting held on 1st July, 2019.
4. To receive declarations of interest under the Council’s Code of Conduct.
(Note: Members seeking advice on this item are asked to contact the Monitoring Officer at least 48 hours before the meeting).
5. End of Year 2018/19 Corporate Plan Performance Report – Cabinet: 29th July, 2019.
6. Annual Corporate Safeguarding Report: 2018/19 – Cabinet: 29th July, 2019.
Reports of the Managing Director –
7. Corporate Complaints 2018/19 Annual Report.
8. Audit of the 2018/19 Financial Statement – Reporting to Those Charged with Governance.
9. Audit of the 2018/19 Joint Committee’s Financial Statements.
10. Corporate Risk Register Quarter 1 Update.
Reports of the Head of Regional Audit Service –
11. Progress Against the Audit Risk Based Plan 1st April 2019 to 31st July 2019.
12. National Fraud Initiative Update.
13. Forward Work Programme.
14. Any other items which the Chairman has decided are urgent (Part I).
THE PUBLIC AND PRESS MAY BE EXCLUDED FROM THE MEETING DURING CONSIDERATION OF THE FOLLOWING ITEM(S) IN ACCORDANCE WITH SECTION 100A (4) OF THE LOCAL GOVERNMENT ACT 1972.
15. Any other items which the Chairman has decided are urgent (Part II).
27th August, 2019
A version of this Agenda is also available in Welsh
Local Government (Access to Information) Act 1985
Inspection of background papers:
In the first instance, enquiries should be made of
Mr. G. Davies, Tel: 01446 709249
To the Members of the Audit Committee
Chairman: G.D.D. Carroll;
Vice-Chairman: To be appointed at the meeting;
Councillors: Mrs. P. Drake, Dr. I.J. Johnson, K.F. McCaffer, Mrs. J.M. Norman, L.O. Rowlands, and M.R. Wilson and Mr. P. Lewis (Lay Member)