YOU CAN ASK FOR THIS DOCUMENT IN OTHER FORMATS.
FOR EXAMPLE: IN A LARGER FONT, ON DIFFERENT COLOUR PAPER
Notice of Meeting AUDIT COMMITTEE
Date and time
of Meeting MONDAY, 16TH DECEMBER, 2019 AT 6.00 PM
Venue COUNCIL CHAMBER, CIVIC OFFICES
1. Apologies for absence.
2. Minutes of the Meeting held on 3rd September, 2019.
3. To receive declarations of interest under the Council’s Code of Conduct.
(Note: Members seeking advice on this item are asked to contact the Monitoring Officer at least 48 hours before the meeting).
Presentation by Head of the Regional Internal Audit Service –
4. Role of Internal Audit and Update on the Shared Service.
[View Updated Presentation]
Reports of the Managing Director –
5. Corporate Risk Register Quarter 2 Update.
6. Auditor General for Wales: Vale of Glamorgan Annual Improvement Report 2018/19.
Reports of the Head of the Regional Internal Audit Service –
7. Annual Audit Letter 2018/19.
8. Corporate Fraud Update.
9. Progress Against the Audit Risk Based Plan 1st April 2019 to 30th November 2019.
10. Forward Work Programme.
11. Any other items which the Chairman has decided are urgent (Part I).
THE PUBLIC AND PRESS MAY BE EXCLUDED FROM THE MEETING DURING CONSIDERATION OF THE FOLLOWING ITEM(S) IN ACCORDANCE WITH SECTION 100A (4) OF THE LOCAL GOVERNMENT ACT 1972.
12. Any other items which the Chairman has decided are urgent (Part II).
9th December, 2019
A version of this Agenda is also available in Welsh
Local Government (Access to Information) Act 1985
Inspection of background papers:
In the first instance, enquiries should be made of
Mr. G. Davies, Tel: 01446 709249
To the Members of the Audit Committee
Chairman: G.D.D. Carroll;
Vice-Chairman: Councillor L.O. Rowlands;
Councillors: Mrs. P. Drake, Dr. I.J. Johnson, K.F. McCaffer, Mrs. J.M. Norman, and M.R. Wilson and Mr. P. Lewis (Lay Member)