YOU CAN ASK FOR THIS DOCUMENT IN OTHER FORMATS.
FOR EXAMPLE: IN A LARGER FONT, ON DIFFERENT COLOUR PAPER
Notice of Meeting AUDIT COMMITTEE
Date and time
of Meeting MONDAY, 3RD FEBRUARY, 2020 AT 6.00 PM
Venue COUNCIL CHAMBER, CIVIC OFFICES
1. Apologies for absence.
2. Minutes of the Meeting held on 16th December, 2019.
3. To receive declarations of interest under the Council’s Code of Conduct.
(Note: Members seeking advice on this item are asked to contact the Monitoring Officer at least 48 hours before the meeting).
Report of the Section 151 Officer –
4. Treasury Management and Investment Strategy 2020/21 and Update for 2019/20.
Reports of the Head of the Regional Internal Audit Service –
5. Compliance with Contract Procedure Rules.
6. Progress Against the Audit Risk Based Plan 1st April 2019 to 31st December 2019.
7. Forward Work Programme.
Report of the Monitoring Officer / Head of Legal and Democratic Services –
8. Whistleblowing Update.
Report of the Managing Director –
9. Revised Whistleblowing Policy.
10. Any other items which the Chairman has decided are urgent (Part I).
THE PUBLIC AND PRESS MAY BE EXCLUDED FROM THE MEETING DURING CONSIDERATION OF THE FOLLOWING ITEM(S) IN ACCORDANCE WITH SECTION 100A (4) OF THE LOCAL GOVERNMENT ACT 1972.
11. Any other items which the Chairman has decided are urgent (Part II).
28th January, 2020
A version of this Agenda is also available in Welsh
Local Government (Access to Information) Act 1985
Inspection of background papers:
In the first instance, enquiries should be made of
Mr. G. Davies, Tel: 01446 709249
To the Members of the Audit Committee
Chairman: G.D.D. Carroll;
Vice-Chairman: Councillor L.O. Rowlands;
Councillors: Mrs. P. Drake, Dr. I.J. Johnson, K.F. McCaffer, Mrs. J.M. Norman, and M.R. Wilson and Mr. P. Lewis (Lay Member)