Notice of Meeting CABINET
Date and time
of Meeting MONDAY 19TH NOVEMBER, 2012 AT 2.00 PM
Venue COMMITTEE ROOM 2, CIVIC OFFICES, HOLTON ROAD, BARRY
1. Apologies for absence.
3. To receive declarations of interest.
(Note: Members seeking advice on this item are asked to contact the Monitoring Officer at least 48 hours before the meeting).
4. Section 180 Voluntary Sector Funding Proposals 2012 / 13 for the Homelessness Service – Scrutiny Committee (Housing and Public Protection) – 7th November, 2012.
[View Section 180 Voluntary Sector Funding Proposals Minute].
Report of a Meeting –
5. Vale of Glamorgan Local Access Forum – 12th September, 2012.
[View Local Access Forum Minute].
Reports of the Cabinet Member for Regeneration, Innovation, Planning and Transportation –
6. Vale of Glamorgan Local Development Plan 2011 to 2026: Way Forward and Revised Delivery Agreement.
[View LDP 2011 to 2026 Minute].
7. Community Infrastructure Levy (CIL).
[View Community Infrastructure Levy Minute].
Reports of the Leader –
8. Precept Payment Dates 2013-14.
[View Precept Payment Dates Minute].
9. Invitation to Join the National Procurement Service.
[View National Procurement Service Minute]
10. Council Tax Unoccupied Dwellings: 2013-14.
[View Council Tax Unoccupied Dwellings Minute].
11. 3 New Barn Holdings, Flemingston.
[View 3 New Barn Holdings Minute].
12. Air Quality Review and Assessment 2011.
[View Air Quality Review Minute].
13. Corporate Plan 2013-17 – Consultation Draft.
[View Corporate Plan Minute].
14. Initial Capital Programme Proposals 2013/14.
[View Initial Capital Programme Proposals Minute].
15. Initial Revenue Budget Proposals 2013/14.
[View Initial Revenue Budget Proposals Minute].
16. Initial Housing Revenue Account Budget Proposals 2013/14 and Revised Budget 2012/13.
[View Initial Housing Revenue Account Budget Proposals Minute].
17. Treasury Management.
[View Treasury Minute].
18. Former Public Convenience at Slon Lane, Ogmore by Sea.
[View Former Public Convenience at Slon Lane Minute].
19. Any items which the Chairman has decided are urgent (Part I).
19a. Treasury Management - Scrutiny Committee (Corporate Resources) - 13th November, 2012.
[View Treasury Management Reference Minute].
19b. Interim Report of the Task and Finish Group on Welfare Reform - Scrutiny Committee (Corporate Resources) 13th November, 2012.
[View Interim Report on Welfare Reform Minute].
THE PUBLIC AND PRESS MAY BE EXCLUDED FROM THE MEETING DURING CONSIDERATION OF THE FOLLOWING ITEM(S) IN ACCORDANCE WITH SECTION 100A(4) OF THE LOCAL GOVERNMENT ACT 1972.
Report of the Leader
[View Former Public Convenience at Slon Lane Part II Minute].
21. Any items which the Chairman has decided are urgent (Part II).
Tuesday 13th November, 2012
Local Government (Access to Information) Act 1985 -
Inspection of background papers:
In the first instance, enquiries should be made of Mr. M. Petherick Tel: 01446 709853 or Miss. C. Campbell Tel: 01446 709826
E-mail: MPetherick@valeofglamorgan.gov.uk; CCampbell@valeofglamorgan.gov.uk
To the Members of the Cabinet
Chairman - Councillor N. Moore (Leader and Corporate Resources)
Councillor S.C. Egan (Deputy Leader and Adult Services)
Councillor Ms. B.E. Brooks (Housing, Building Maintenance and Community Safety)
Councillor L. Burnett (Regeneration, Innovation, Planning and Transportation)
Councillor R.F. Curtis (Environment and Visible Services)
Councillor C.P.J. Elmore (Children’s Services)
Councillor G. John (Leisure, Parks, Culture and Sports Development).