Notice of Meeting CABINET
Date and time
of Meeting MONDAY 17 DECEMBER, 2012 AT 2.00 PM
Venue COMMITTEE ROOM 2, CIVIC OFFICES, HOLTON ROAD, BARRY
1. Apologies for absence.
3. To receive declarations of interest.
(Note: Members seeking advice on this item are asked to contact the Monitoring Officer at least 48 hours before the meeting).
4. Performance Report for the End of Foundation Phase and Key Stage 2 and 3 – Scrutiny Committee (Lifelong Learning) - 12th November, 2012.
[View Foundation Stage 2& 3 Minute].
5. School Performance Report for the Level 2 Inclusive, End of Key Stage 4 (Provisional Data Only) – Scrutiny Committee (Lifelong Learning) – 10th December, 2012.
[View School Performance Minute].
6. Staff Survey 2012 Updated Action Plan – Scrutiny Committee (Corporate Resources) – 13th November, 2012.
[View Staff Survey Minute].
Report of a Meeting –
7. Cardiff Bay Advisory Committee - 21st November, 2012.
[View Cardiff Bay Minute]
Report of the Managing Director -
8. Council Tax Reduction Scheme.
[View Council Tax Minute]
Reports of the Leader –
9. Outcome Agreement 2010-2013.
[View Outcome agreement Minute].
10. Updated Environment Policy.
[View Upated Policy Minute].
Joint Report of the Leader and the Cabinet Member for Housing, Building Maintenance and Community Safety -
11. Housing Business Plan 2012.
[View Housing Plan Minute].
Report of the Cabinet Member for Adult Services -
12. Setting a Standard Contracting Rate for Places in Independent Residential Care Homes for Older People in 2012/2013.
[View Contract Rate Minute].
Report of the Cabinet Member for Children’s Services -
13. School Performance Report for Key Stage 3.
[View School Performance Minute].
Reports of the Cabinet Member for Regeneration, Innovation, Planning and Transportation -
14. Community Infrastructure Levy (CIL) Draft Charging Schedule – Consultation by Caerphilly Council and Rhondda Cynon Taff Council.
[View Infrastruicture Minute].
15. Publication of Planning Policy Wales Edition 5 and Practice Guidance on One Planet Developments.
[View Planning Policy Minute].
16. Severn Barrage Consultation.
[View Severn Barrage Minute].
17. Welsh Government Consultation Document, Vibrant and Viable Places - A New Regeneration Framework.
[View Vibrant and Viable Places Minute].
Report of the Cabinet Member for the Environment and Visible Services -
18. Gileston to Old Mill Highway Improvement Project.
[View Gileston Improvement Project Minute].
19. Any items which the Chairman has decided are urgent (Part I).
19a. Initial Revenue Budget Proposals 2013/14 - Scrutiny Committee (Corporate Resources) 11th December, 2012.
[View Revenue Minute].
19b. Initial Capital Programme Proposals 2013/14 – Scrutiny Committee (Corporate Resources) 11th December, 2012.
[View Capital Minute].
19c. Sickness Absence Report – April to September 2012 – Scrutiny Committee (Corporate Resources) 11th December, 2012.
[View Sickness Absence Minute].
19d. Corporate Workforce Plan 2013-17 – Scrutiny Committee (Corporate Resources) 11th December, 2012.
[View Corporate Workforce Minute].
19e. Corporate Plan 2013-17 – Scrutiny Committee (Corporate Resources) 11th December, 2012.
[View Corporate Plan Minute].
THE PUBLIC AND PRESS MAY BE EXCLUDED FROM THE MEETING DURING CONSIDERATION OF THE FOLLOWING ITEM(S) IN ACCORDANCE WITH SECTION 100A(4) OF THE LOCAL GOVERNMENT ACT 1972.
20. Any items which the Chairman has decided are urgent (Part II).
Tuesday 11 December, 2012
Local Government (Access to Information) Act 1985 -
Inspection of background papers:
In the first instance, enquiries should be made of Mr. M. Petherick Tel: 01446 709853 or Miss. C. Campbell Tel: 01446 709826
E-mail: MPetherick@valeofglamorgan.gov.uk; CCampbell@valeofglamorgan.gov.uk.
To the Members of the Cabinet
Chairman - Councillor N. Moore (Leader and Corporate Resources)
Councillor S.C. Egan (Deputy Leader and Adult Services)
Councillor Ms. B.E. Brooks (Housing, Building Maintenance and Community Safety)
Councillor L. Burnett (Regeneration, Innovation, Planning and Transportation)
Councillor R.F. Curtis (Environment and Visible Services)
Councillor C.P.J. Elmore (Children’s Services)
Councillor G. John (Leisure, Parks, Culture and Sports Development).