Notice of Meeting CABINET
Date and time
of Meeting MONDAY 21 JANUARY, 2013 AT 6.00 PM
Venue PAGET ROOMS, VICTORIA ROAD, PENARTH, CF64 3EG
1. Apologies for absence.
3. To receive declarations of interest.
(Note: Members seeking advice on this item are asked to contact the Monitoring Officer at least 48 hours before the meeting).
Report of a Meeting –
4. Vale of Glamorgan Local Access Forum – 12 December, 2012.
[View Local Access Forum Minute].
Reports of the Leader –
5. Collaborative Working Projects Update.
[View Collaborative Working Minute].
6. Statutory Pension Scheme Changes - Auto Enrolment.
[View Statutory Pension Scheme Changes Minute].
7. Timetable of Meetings: May 2013 - May 2014.
[View Timetable of Meetings Minute].
Report of the Cabinet Member for Children’s Services –
8. Pupil Attainment and School Improvement: Summary and Further Proposals.
[View Pupil Attainment and School Improvment Minute].
Reports of the Cabinet Member for Leisure, Parks, Culture and Sports Development -
9. Community Centre Representatives.
[View Community Centre Representatives Minute].
10. Cosmeston Lakes Country Park and Medieval Village.
[View Cosmeston Lakes Minute].
11. St. Paul's Church, Penarth, Consultation Update.
[View St Paul's Church Minute].
Reports of the Cabinet Member for Regeneration, Innovation, Planning and Transportation –
12. Penarth Esplanade and Pier Pavilion Update.
[View Penarth Esplanade and Pier Pavilion Minute].
13. Safer Communities : Proposals to Consult on the Concept of 20 mph zones in Penarth and Llandough.
[View Safer Communities Minute].
Joint Report of the Cabinet Member for Regeneration, Innovation, Planning and Transportation and the Cabinet Member for the Environment and Visible Services -
14. Transport and Highway Services for Wales - Strategic Programme for Change Report (SPfCR).
[View Strategic Programme for Change Minute].
15. Any items which the Chairman has decided are urgent (Part I).
THE PUBLIC AND PRESS MAY BE EXCLUDED FROM THE MEETING DURING CONSIDERATION OF THE FOLLOWING ITEM(S) IN ACCORDANCE WITH SECTION 100A(4) OF THE LOCAL GOVERNMENT ACT 1972.
16. Any items which the Chairman has decided are urgent (Part II).
Tuesday 15th January 2013
Local Government (Access to Information) Act 1985 -
Inspection of background papers:
In the first instance, enquiries should be made of Mr. M. Petherick Tel: 01446 709853 or Miss. C. Campbell Tel: 01446 709826
E-mail: MPetherick@valeofglamorgan.gov.uk; CCampbell@valeofglamorgan.gov.uk.
To the Members of the Cabinet
Chairman - Councillor N. Moore (Leader and Corporate Resources)
Councillor S.C. Egan (Deputy Leader and Adult Services)
Councillor Ms. B.E. Brooks (Housing, Building Maintenance and Community Safety)
Councillor L. Burnett (Regeneration, Innovation, Planning and Transportation)
Councillor R.F. Curtis (Environment and Visible Services)
Councillor C.P.J. Elmore (Children’s Services)
Councillor G. John (Leisure, Parks, Culture and Sports Development).