Notice of Meeting CABINET
Date and time
of Meeting MONDAY 17 JUNE, 2013 AT 2.00 PM
Venue CHURCH AND COMMUNITY HALL, PETERSTON SUPER ELY, CF5 6LH
1. Apologies for absence.
3. To receive declarations of interest.
(Note: Members seeking advice on this item are asked to contact the Monitoring Officer at least 48 hours before the meeting).
4. Update on the Social Services Budget Programme – Scrutiny Committee (Social Care and Health) – 20 May 2013.
[View Update on Social Services Budget Programme Minute]
5. Update Report: Managing Allegations of Professional Abuse – Compliance with Part IV of the All Wales Child Protection Procedures – Scrutiny Committee (Social Care and Health) – 20 May 2013.
[View Managing Allegations of Professional Abuse Minute]
6. Central South Consortium Performance Stocktake Report - Scrutiny Committee (Lifelong Learning) – 23 May, 2013.
[View Central South Consortium Minute]
7. NEETs Provision in the Vale of Glamorgan – Scrutiny Committee (Lifelong Learning) – 23 May 2013.
[View NEETs Provision in the Vale Minute]
8. Summary of School Inspection Reports for the Spring Term 2013 – Scrutiny Committee (Lifelong Learning) – 23 May 2013.
[View Summary of School Inspection Reports Minute]
9. School Admission Arrangements 2014/15 – Scrutiny Committee (Lifelong Learning) - 23 May 2013.
[View School Admission Arrangements Minute]
10. School and Community Based Counselling Service for Young People – Scrutiny Committee (Lifelong Learning) - 23 May 2013.
[View School Based Counselling Minute]
Reports of the Leader –
11. Collaborative Working CCTV Proposal.
[View CCTV Minute]
12. Improvement Plan Part 1 (Improvement Objectives 2013/14)
[View Improvement Plan Minute]
Report of the Cabinet Member for Adult Services –
13. Estyn Inspection Report: Adult Community Learning Partnership.
[View Estyn Inspection Minute]
Reports of the Cabinet Member for Children’s Services
14. NEETs Strategy.
[View NEETs Strategy Minute]
15. Utilisation of Additional Welsh Government Capital Funding for Schools.
[View Capital Funding for Schools Minute]
16. Youth Support Services Strategy.
[View Youth Support Services Minute]
17. Joint Funding of Residential Placements for Children Looked After by the Council.
[View Funding for Residential Placements Minute]
18. Disposal of Surplus Land at the former St Cyres Comprehensive, Dinas Powys Site.
[View Disposal of Surplus Land Minute]
Reports of the Cabinet Member for Leisure, Parks, Culture and Sports Development –
19. Appointment of Biodiversity Champion.
[View Biodiversity Champion Minute]
20. Local Authority Partnership Agreement.
[View LA Partnership Agreement Minute]
21. Surrender and Re-grant of Lease in respect of land at Dyfan Road, Barry.
[View Re-grant of Lease Minute]
Report of the Cabinet Member for Regeneration, Innovation, Planning and Transportation –
22. Annual Report - Section 106 Legal Agreements 2012 – 2013.
[View Section 106 Minute]
Report of the Cabinet Member for Housing, Building Maintenance and Community safety –
23. Housing Improvement Programme - Progress Update.
[View Housing Improvement Programme Minute]
24. Any items which the Chairman has decided are urgent (Part I).
24a. Welsh Language Scheme Annual Monitoring Report 2012-13 - Scrutiny Committee (Corporate Resources) - 04 June 2013 .
[View Welsh Language Scheme Minute]
24b. Delivery of Childrens Disabled Facilities Grants - Scrutiny Committee (Corporate Resources) - 04 June 2013.
[View Delivery of Childrens Disabled Facilities Grants Minute]
THE PUBLIC AND PRESS MAY BE EXCLUDED FROM THE MEETING DURING CONSIDERATION OF THE FOLLOWING ITEM(S) IN ACCORDANCE WITH SECTION 100A(4) OF THE LOCAL GOVERNMENT ACT 1972.
25. Any items which the Chairman has decided are urgent (Part II).
Tuesday 11 June, 2013
Local Government (Access to Information) Act 1985 -
Inspection of background papers:
In the first instance, enquiries should be made of Mr. M. Petherick Tel: 01446 709853 or Miss. C. Campbell Tel: 01446 709826
E-mail: MPetherick@valeofglamorgan.gov.uk; CCampbell@valeofglamorgan.gov.uk
To the Members of the Cabinet
Chairman - Councillor N. Moore (Leader and Corporate Resources)
Councillor S.C. Egan (Deputy Leader and Adult Services)
Councillor B.E. Brooks (Housing, Building Maintenance and Community Safety)
Councillor L. Burnett (Regeneration, Innovation, Planning and Transportation)
Councillor R.F. Curtis (Environment and Visible Services)
Councillor C.P.J. Elmore (Children’s Services)
Councillor G. John (Leisure, Parks, Culture and Sports Development).