Notice of Meeting CABINET
Date and time
of Meeting MONDAY 15 JULY, 2013 AT 2.00 PM
Venue COMMITTEE ROOM 2, CIVIC OFFICES, HOLTON ROAD, BARRY
1. Apologies for absence.
3. To receive declarations of interest. (Note: Members seeking advice on this item are asked to contact the Monitoring Officer at least 48 hours before the meeting).
Report of a Meeting –
4. Cardiff Bay Advisory Committee – 5th June, 2013.
[View Cardiff Bay Advisory Committee Minute]
5. Revenue and Capital Monitoring for the Period 1st April 2013 to 30th April 2013 – Scrutiny Committee (Social Care and Health) – 17 June, 2013.
[View Revenue and Capital Monitoring Minute]
6. Social Services Change Plan 2011-2014: Progress Report – Scrutiny Committee (Social Care and Health) – 17 June 2013.
[View Social Services Change Plan Minute]
7. Voids Management – Scrutiny Committee (Housing and Public Protection) – 19 June, 2013.
[View Voids Management Minute]
Reports of the Leader –
8. South Wales Programme Consultation Response.
[View South Wales Programme Minute]
9. Public Service Leadership Group - Procurement Work Stream.
[View Public Service Leadership Group Minute]
10. Grants to Community/Voluntary Organisations 2013/14.
[View Grants to Community / Voluntary Organisations Minute]
11. Penarth Learning Community - Delivery of Community Benefits - Progress Update.
[View Penarth Learning Community minute]
12. Changes to Representation on Outside Bodies.
[View Changes to Reps on Outside Bodies Minute]
Reports of the Cabinet Member for Children’s Services –
13. School Transport (ALN): Results of Tendering Exercise and Award of Contracts.
[View School Transport Minute]
14. Co-educational Secondary School Provision in Barry.
[View Co-educational Minute]
Reports of the Cabinet Member for Leisure, Parks, Culture and Sports Development –
15. Vale of Glamorgan Football Centre of Development.
[View VoG Football Centre of Development Minute]
Report of the Cabinet Member for Regeneration, Innovation, Planning and Transportation –
16. Energy and Climate Change Common's Select Committee Second Report - A Severn Barrage?
[View Energy and Climate Change Minute]
Report of the Cabinet Member for Housing, Building Maintenance and Community Safety –
17. Disabled Facilities Grants Delivery Improvements.
[View DFG Minute]
18. Any items which the Chairman has decided are urgent (Part I).
THE PUBLIC AND PRESS MAY BE EXCLUDED FROM THE MEETING DURING CONSIDERATION OF THE FOLLOWING ITEM(S) IN ACCORDANCE WITH SECTION 100A(4) OF THE LOCAL GOVERNMENT ACT 1972.
Report of the Cabinet Member for Children’s Services –
19. School Transport (ALN): Results of Tendering Exercise and Award of Contracts.
[View School Transport ALN Minute]
20. Any items which the Chairman has decided are urgent (Part II).
Tuesday 9th July, 2013
Local Government (Access to Information) Act 1985 -
Inspection of background papers:
In the first instance, enquiries should be made of Mr. M. Petherick Tel: 01446 709853 or Miss. C. Campbell Tel: 01446 709826
E-mail: MPetherick@valeofglamorgan.gov.uk; CCampbell@valeofglamorgan.gov.uk
To the Members of the Cabinet
Chairman - Councillor N. Moore (Leader and Corporate Resources)
Councillor S.C. Egan (Deputy Leader and Adult Services)
Councillor B.E. Brooks (Housing, Building Maintenance and Community Safety)
Councillor L. Burnett (Regeneration, Innovation, Planning and Transportation)
Councillor R.F. Curtis (Environment and Visible Services)
Councillor C.P.J. Elmore (Children’s Services)
Councillor G. John (Leisure, Parks, Culture and Sports Development).