Notice of Meeting CABINET
Date and time
of Meeting MONDAY 21 OCTOBER, 2013 AT 6.00 PM
Venue COUNCIL CHAMBER, CIVIC OFFICES, HOLTON ROAD, BARRY
1. Apologies for absence.
3. To receive declarations of interest.
(Note: Members seeking advice on this item are asked to contact the Monitoring Officer at least 48 hours before the meeting).
Reports of Meetings –
4. Cardiff Bay Advisory Committee – 11 September, 2013.
[View Cardiff Bay Advisory Committee Minute]
5. Glamorgan Heritage Coast Advisory Group – 13 September, 2013.
[View Glamorgan Heritage Coast Minute]
6. Appointment of Local Authority Governors Advisory Panel – 30 September, 2013.
[View Appointment of LA Governors Minute]
Reports of the Cabinet Member for Children’s Services –
7. Estyn Report on the quality of local authority education services for children and young people.
[View Estyn Report Minute]
8. Central South Consortium Joint Education Services.
[View Central South Consortium Minute]
Report of the Cabinet Member for Regeneration, Innovation, Planning and Transportation –
9. Provision of a shared walking and cycling route between Barry and Dinas Powys.
[View Provision of shared walking and cycling route Minute]
Reports of the Cabinet Member for Housing, Building Maintenance and Community Safety –
10. Social Housing Grant Programme 2013-2016.
[View Social Housing Grant Minute]
11. Consultation on Draft Anti - Social Behaviour Policy.
[View Anti-Social Behaviour Policy Minute]
12. Disabled Facilities Grant Performance 2013-14 Quarter 1.
[View DFG Minute]
13. Any items which the Chairman has decided are urgent (Part I).
Report of the Cabinet Member for Housing, Building Maintenance and Community Safety -
13a. Welsh Housing Quality Standards Works at Fairoaks, Dinas Powys.
[View WHQS Minute]
Report of the Cabinet Member for Regeneration, Innovation, Planning and Transportation -
13b. Vale of Glamorgan Local Development Plan - Deposit Draft Plan 2011-26.
[View LDP Minute]
THE PUBLIC AND PRESS MAY BE EXCLUDED FROM THE MEETING DURING CONSIDERATION OF THE FOLLOWING ITEM(S) IN ACCORDANCE WITH SECTION 100A(4) OF THE LOCAL GOVERNMENT ACT 1972.
Report of the Cabinet Member for Children’s Services –
14. Disposal of surplus land at Ysgol Pen y Garth, Penarth.
15. Any items which the Chairman has decided are urgent (Part II).
Tuesday 15th October, 2013
Local Government (Access to Information) Act 1985 -
Inspection of background papers:
In the first instance, enquiries should be made of Mr. M. Petherick Tel: 01446 709853 or Miss. C. Campbell Tel: 01446 709826
E-mail: MPetherick@valeofglamorgan.gov.uk; CCampbell@valeofglamorgan.gov.uk
To the Members of the Cabinet
Chairman - Councillor N. Moore (Leader and Corporate Resources)
Councillor S.C. Egan (Deputy Leader and Adult Services)
Councillor B.E. Brooks (Housing, Building Maintenance and Community Safety)
Councillor L. Burnett (Regeneration, Innovation, Planning and Transportation)
Councillor R.F. Curtis (Environment and Visible Services)
Councillor C.P.J. Elmore (Children’s Services)
Councillor G. John (Leisure, Parks, Culture and Sports Development).