Notice of Meeting CABINET
Date and time
of Meeting MONDAY 02 DECEMBER, 2013 AT 2.00 PM
Venue COMMITTEE ROOM 2, CIVIC OFFICES, HOLTON ROAD, BARRY
1. Apologies for absence.
3. To receive declarations of interest.
(Note: Members seeking advice on this item are asked to contact the Monitoring Officer at least 48 hours before the meeting).
4. Collaborative Working CCTV Proposals - Scrutiny Committee (Corporate Resources) – 1st October, 2013.
[View CCTV Proposals Minute]
5. Children and Young People Services – Commissioning Strategy and Action Plan 2013-2018 – Scrutiny Committee (Social Care and Health) – 7th November, 2013.
[View Commissioning Strategy and Action Plan 2013-2018 Minute]
6. The Financial Position in Adult Services – Scrutiny Committee (Social Care and Health) – 7th November, 2013.
[View Financial Position in Adult Services Minute]
Reports of the Leader –
7. Council Tax Base 2014-15.
[View Council Tax Base Minute]
8. Council Tax Unoccupied Dwellings: 2014-15 .
[View Unoccupied Dwellings Minute]
9. Precept Payment Dates 2014-15.
[View Presept Payment Dates Minute]
10. Tender for Banking Services.
[View Tender for Banking Services Minute]
11. Local Service Board Unified Needs Assessment.
[View LSB Unified Needs Assessment Minute]
12. Land at Cwrt Yr Ala Road, Caerau, Vale of Glamorgan.
[View Land at Cwrt Yr Ala Road Minute]
13. Food Hygiene Rating (Wales) Act 2013.
[View Food Hygiene Rating Minute]
14. Scrap Metal Dealers Act 2013 .
[View Scrap Metal Dealers Act Minute]
15. Representation on Cardiff and Vale Community Health Council.
[View Representation on Cardiff and Vale Community Health Council Minute]
Joint Report of the Leader and the Cabinet Member for Housing, Building Maintenance and Community Safety –
16. Housing Business Plan 2013.
[View Housing Business Plan 2013 Minute]
Report of the Cabinet Member for Housing, Building Maintenance and Community Safety –
17. Brecon Court - Options Appraisal Update.
[View Brecon Court Minute]
Report of the Cabinet Member for Children’s Services –
18. School Admission Arrangements 2015/2016.
[View School Admission Arrangements Minute]
19. Any items which the Chairman has decided are urgent (Part I).
THE PUBLIC AND PRESS MAY BE EXCLUDED FROM THE MEETING DURING CONSIDERATION OF THE FOLLOWING ITEM(S) IN ACCORDANCE WITH SECTION 100A(4) OF THE LOCAL GOVERNMENT ACT 1972.
20. Any items which the Chairman has decided are urgent (Part II).
Tuesday 26 November, 2013
Local Government (Access to Information) Act 1985 -
Inspection of background papers:
In the first instance, enquiries should be made of Mr. M. Petherick Tel: 01446 709853 or Miss. C. Campbell Tel: 01446 709826
E-mail: MPetherick@valeofglamorgan.gov.uk; CCampbell@valeofglamorgan.gov.uk
To the Members of the Cabinet
Chairman - Councillor N. Moore (Leader and Corporate Resources)
Councillor S.C. Egan (Deputy Leader and Adult Services)
Councillor B.E. Brooks (Housing, Building Maintenance and Community Safety)
Councillor L. Burnett (Regeneration, Innovation, Planning and Transportation)
Councillor R.F. Curtis (Environment and Visible Services)
Councillor C.P.J. Elmore (Children’s Services)
Councillor G. John (Leisure, Parks, Culture and Sports Development).