Notice of Meeting CABINET
Date and time
of Meeting MONDAY 06 OCTOBER, 2014 AT 2.00 PM
Venue COMMITTEE ROOM 2, CIVIC OFFICES, HOLTON ROAD, BARRY
1. Apologies for absence.
3. To receive declarations of interest.
(Note: Members seeking advice on this item are asked to contact the Monitoring Officer at least 48 hours before the meeting).
4. Revenue and Capital Monitoring for the Period 1st April 2014 to 31st July 2014 – Scrutiny Committee (Social Care and Health) – 1 September, 2014.
5. Presentation: Child and Adolescent Mental Health Services (CAMHS), Mrs. R, Whittle, Commissioning Lead – Cardiff and Vale CAMHS and Dr. J. Downey, Clinical Psychology Lead – CAMHS Network – Scrutiny Committee (Social Care and Health) – 1 September, 2014.
6. The Youth Justice Plan 2014/15 – Scrutiny Committee (Housing and Public Protection) – 10 September, 2014.
7. Medium Term Financial Plan 2014/15 – 2017/18 – Scrutiny Committee (Corporate Resources) – 16 September, 2014.
8. Reshaping Services – A New Change Programme for the Council – Scrutiny Committee (Corporate Resources) – 16 September, 2014.
9. Reshaping Service – A New Change Programme for the Council – Scrutiny Committee (Economy and Environment) – 2 September, 2014.
Report of the Cabinet Member for Adult Services –
10. Adult Community Learning Service Restructure.
Report of the Cabinet Member for Children's Services –
11. School Performance Report 2013/14 for end of Foundation Phase, Key Stage 2 and Key Stage 3 and an overview of the Literacy and Numeracy Assessments.
12. Any items which the Chairman has decided are urgent (Part I).
THE PUBLIC AND PRESS MAY BE EXCLUDED FROM THE MEETING DURING CONSIDERATION OF THE FOLLOWING ITEM(S) IN ACCORDANCE WITH SECTION 100A(4) OF THE LOCAL GOVERNMENT ACT 1972.
13. Any items which the Chairman has decided are urgent (Part II).
Tuesday 30 September, 2014.
Local Government (Access to Information) Act 1985 -
Inspection of background papers:
In the first instance, enquiries should be made of Mr. M. Petherick Tel: 01446 709853 or Miss. C. Campbell Tel: 01446 709826
E-mail: MPetherick@valeofglamorgan.gov.uk; CCampbell@valeofglamorgan.gov.uk
To the Members of the Cabinet
Chairman - Councillor N. Moore (Leader and Corporate Resources)
Councillor S.C. Egan (Deputy Leader and Adult Services)
Councillor B.E. Brooks (Housing, Building Maintenance and Community Safety)
Councillor L. Burnett (Regeneration, Innovation, Planning and Transportation)
Councillor R.F. Curtis (Environment and Visible Services)
Councillor C.P.J. Elmore (Children’s Services)
Councillor G. John (Leisure, Parks, Culture and Sports Development).