Notice of Meeting CABINET
Date and time
of Meeting MONDAY 3 NOVEMBER, 2014 AT 2.00 PM
Venue COMMITTEE ROOM 2, CIVIC OFFICES, HOLTON ROAD, BARRY
1. Apologies for absence.
3. To receive declarations of interest.
(Note: Members seeking advice on this item are asked to contact the Monitoring Officer at least 48 hours before the meeting).
Report of a Meeting –
4. Appointment of Local Authority Governor’s Advisory Panel – 22 October, 2014.
Reports of the Leader –
5. Auditor General for Wales: Annual Improvement Report 2014.
6. Christmas Grants 2014.
7. External Funding: Maximising the Employment Potential of the Glamorgan Heritage Coast.
8. Management Restructure for the Civil Protection Team.
9. Youth Employment in the Vale of Glamorgan.
10. Delegated Authority to the Managing Director.
11. Reshaping Services – A New Change Programme for the Council
Joint Report of the Cabinet Member for Adult Services and the Cabinet Member for Children's Services –
12. Annual Report of the Director of Social Services 2013/2014.
Report of the Cabinet Member for Children’s Services -
13. School Performance Report for the end of Key Stages 4 and 5.
Reports of the Cabinet Member for Regeneration, Innovation, Planning and Transportation –
14. School Crossing Patrol Service (SCPS).
15. Annual Report – Section 106 Legal Agreements 2013-2014.
16. Proposed Penarth Business Improvement District.
17. Active Travel (Wales) Act 2013 Direction 2nd October 2014.
18. Any items which the Chairman has decided are urgent (Part I).
18.a Capital Monitoring Report for the Period 1st April to 31st August 2014 - Corporate Resources -15 October, 2014
THE PUBLIC AND PRESS MAY BE EXCLUDED FROM THE MEETING DURING CONSIDERATION OF THE FOLLOWING ITEM(S) IN ACCORDANCE WITH SECTION 100A(4) OF THE LOCAL GOVERNMENT ACT 1972.
19. Any items which the Chairman has decided are urgent (Part II).
Tuesday 28 October, 2014.
Local Government (Access to Information) Act 1985 -
Inspection of background papers:
In the first instance, enquiries should be made of Mr. M. Petherick Tel: 01446 709853 or Miss. C. Campbell Tel: 01446 709826
E-mail: MPetherick@valeofglamorgan.gov.uk; CCampbell@valeofglamorgan.gov.uk
To the Members of the Cabinet
Chairman - Councillor N. Moore (Leader and Corporate Resources)
Councillor S.C. Egan (Deputy Leader and Adult Services)
Councillor B.E. Brooks (Housing, Building Maintenance and Community Safety)
Councillor L. Burnett (Regeneration, Innovation, Planning and Transportation)
Councillor R.F. Curtis (Environment and Visible Services)
Councillor C.P.J. Elmore (Children’s Services)
Councillor G. John (Leisure, Parks, Culture and Sports Development).