Notice of Meeting CABINET
Date and time
of Meeting MONDAY 15 DECEMBER, 2014 AT 2.00 PM
Venue COMMITTEE ROOM 2, CIVIC OFFICES, HOLTON ROAD, BARRY
1. Apologies for absence.
3. To receive declarations of interest.
(Note: Members seeking advice on this item are asked to contact the Monitoring Officer at least 48 hours before the meeting).
Reports of a Meeting –
4. Corporate Parenting Panel – 10 June, 2014.
5. Cardiff Bay Advisory Committee – 19 November, 2014.
6. Glamorgan Heritage Coast Advisory Group – 12 September, 2014.
7. Annual Report – Section 106 Legal Agreements 2013-2014 – Community Liaison Committee – 19 November, 2014.
8. Implementation of the Social Services and Well-Being (Wales) Act 2014 – Scrutiny Committee (Social Care and Health) – 3 November, 2014.
9. Autistic Spectrum Disorder: Community Monitoring and Support Project – Scrutiny Committee (Social Care and Health) – 3 November, 2014.
10. Presentation: Central South Consortium – Scrutiny Committee (Lifelong Learning) – 10 November, 2014.
Reports of the Leader –
11. Appointment of Substitute Representatives to Prosiect Gwyrdd Joint Committee.
12. Cabinet Forward Work Programme - January to April 2015.
Joint Report of the Leader and the Cabinet Member for Housing, Building Maintenance and Community Safety –
13. Voluntary Agreement for the Exit of the Housing Revenue Account Subsidy System and the associated Housing Business Plan 2014.
Reports of the Cabinet Member for Children's Services –
14. Children and Young People Services - Commissioning Strategy and Action Plan 2013-2018.
15. Instrument of Government for the new Vale Special School (legal process for naming the school).
16. Local Authority Education Services for Children and Young People Inspection Report : Second Progress Report.
17. Proposal to create a 1,361 place 3 - 19 all through school through the amalgamation of Ysgol Gymraeg Nant Talwg and Ysgol Gyfun Bro Morgannwg by closing Ysgol Gymraeg Nant Talwg and extending the age range of Ysgol Gyfun Bro Morgannwg.
Reports of the Cabinet Member for Housing, Building Maintenance and Community Safety –
18. Disabled Facilities Grants Performance Report for Quarter 1 and 2 2014-15.
19. Renting Homes (Wales) Bill.
20. Any items which the Chairman has decided are urgent (Part I).
20a. Voluntary Agreement for the Exit of the Housing Revenue Account Subsidy System and the Associated Housing Business Plan 2014 – Scrutiny Committee (Corporate Resources) – 9 December, 2014.
THE PUBLIC AND PRESS MAY BE EXCLUDED FROM THE MEETING DURING CONSIDERATION OF THE FOLLOWING ITEM(S) IN ACCORDANCE WITH SECTION 100A(4) OF THE LOCAL GOVERNMENT ACT 1972.
21. Any items which the Chairman has decided are urgent (Part II).
Tuesday 9 December, 2014.
Local Government (Access to Information) Act 1985 -
Inspection of background papers:
In the first instance, enquiries should be made of Mr. M. Petherick Tel: 01446 709853 or Miss. C. Campbell Tel: 01446 709826
E-mail: MPetherick@valeofglamorgan.gov.uk; CCampbell@valeofglamorgan.gov.uk
To the Members of the Cabinet
Chairman - Councillor N. Moore (Leader and Corporate Resources)
Councillor S.C. Egan (Deputy Leader and Adult Services)
Councillor B.E. Brooks (Housing, Building Maintenance and Community Safety)
Councillor L. Burnett (Regeneration, Innovation, Planning and Transportation)
Councillor R.F. Curtis (Environment and Visible Services)
Councillor C.P.J. Elmore (Children’s Services)
Councillor G. John (Leisure, Parks, Culture and Sports Development).