Notice of Meeting CABINET
Date and time MONDAY 26 January, 2015 AT 2.00 PM
Venue COMMITTEE ROOM 2, CIVIC OFFICES, HOLTON ROAD, BARRY
1. Apologies for absence.
3. To receive declarations of interest.
(Note: Members seeking advice on this item are asked to contact the Monitoring Officer at least 48 hours before the meeting).
Reports of a Meeting –
4. Corporate Parenting Panel – 15 September, 2014.
5. Draft Local Transport Plan 2015 – Scrutiny Committee (Economy and Environment) – 6 January, 2015.
Reports of the Leader –
6. Outcome Agreement 2013-16: Achievement of the Full Grant Award for Year 1 and Progress Update on Year 2.
7. Energy Commission Re-Investment Scheme.
8. Sky Lanterns.
9. Reshaping Services.
Reports of the Cabinet Member for Children's Services and Schools –
10. Eagleswell Primary School, Llantwit Major.
11. Instrument of Government for Dinas Powys Primary School.
12. Penarth Learning Community Update Report.
Report of the Cabinet Member for Leisure, Parks, Culture & Sports Development –
13. Cowbridge Charter Trust Management Agreement – Change of Name and Request to Extend the Agreement.
Report of the Cabinet Member for Regeneration, Innovation, Planning and Transportation –
14. Section 106 Legal Agreements – Protocol for Consultation on Implementation of Spend.
Report of the Cabinet Member for Housing, Building Maintenance and Community Safety –
15. Local Housing Strategy 2015 - 2020.
Reports of the Cabinet Member for Environment and Visible Services –
16. Llandough Village – Experimental Traffic Regulation Order – 20mph Speed Limit.
17. Transport Savings Programme.
18. Any items which the Chairman has decided are urgent (Part I).
THE PUBLIC AND PRESS MAY BE EXCLUDED FROM THE MEETING DURING CONSIDERATION OF THE FOLLOWING ITEM(S) IN ACCORDANCE WITH SECTION 100A(4) OF THE LOCAL GOVERNMENT ACT 1972.
19. Any items which the Chairman has decided are urgent (Part II).
20 January, 2015.
Local Government (Access to Information) Act 1985 -
Inspection of background papers:
In the first instance, enquiries should be made of Mr M. Petherick Tel: 01446 709853 or Mr M. Willmott Tel: 01446 709826
To the Members of the Cabinet
Chairman - Councillor N. Moore (Leader and Corporate Resources)
Councillor S.C. Egan (Deputy Leader and Adult Services)
Councillor B.E. Brooks (Housing, Building Maintenance and Community Safety)
Councillor L. Burnett (Regeneration, Innovation, Planning and Transportation)
Councillor R.F. Curtis (Environment and Visible Services)
Councillor C.P.J. Elmore (Children’s Services and Schools)
Councillor G. John (Leisure, Parks, Culture and Sports Development).