Notice of Meeting CABINET
Date and time
of Meeting MONDAY 13 APRIL, 2015 AT 2.00 PM
Venue COMMITTEE ROOM 2, CIVIC OFFICES, HOLTON ROAD, BARRY
1. Apologies for absence.
3. To receive declarations of interest.
(Note: Members seeking advice on this item are asked to contact the Monitoring Officer at least 48 hours before the meeting).
Report of a Meeting –
4. Cardiff Bay Advisory Committee – 5th March, 2015.
5. Barry Secondary School Transformation – Scrutiny Committee (Corporate Resources) – 17 March, 2015.
6. Barry Secondary School Transformation – Scrutiny Committee (Lifelong Learning) – 16 March, 2015.
7. Capital Monitoring Report for the Period 1st April to 31st January 2015 -Scrutiny Committee (Corporate Resources) 17 March, 2015.
8. Revenue and Capital Monitoring for the Period 1st April, 2014 to 31st January, 2015 – Scrutiny Committee (Social Care and Health) – 9 March, 2015.
9. Assistive Technology and Dementia Care Task and Finish Group of the Scrutiny Committee (Social Care and Health) – 9 March, 2015.
10. General Planning Matters – Planning Committee – 12 March, 2015.
11. Service Plan 2015/19: Housing and Building Services – Scrutiny Committee (Housing and Public Protection) – 11 March 2015.
Reports of the Leader –
12. Council Tax Help for the Over 60’s and 70’s.
13. External Funding: Barry Legacy Project, Inspiring the Vale Bursaries, Securing Sufficient Play Opportunities.
14. Service Planning 2015/19.
Report of the Cabinet Member for Adult Services –
15. Deprivation of Liberty Safeguards.
Report of the Cabinet Member for Visible and Leisure Services –
16. Jenner Park Stadium – Outcome of 3G Pitch Feasibility Study.
[View Minute] [View Tabled Information]
Report of the Cabinet Member for Regeneration –
17. Welsh Government’s Town Centre Repayable Funding Scheme for the Year 2015/16.
18. Any items which the Chairman has decided are urgent (Part I).
THE PUBLIC AND PRESS MAY BE EXCLUDED FROM THE MEETING DURING CONSIDERATION OF THE FOLLOWING ITEM(S) IN ACCORDANCE WITH SECTION 100A(4) OF THE LOCAL GOVERNMENT ACT 1972.
19. Any items which the Chairman has decided are urgent (Part II).
07 April, 2015.
Local Government (Access to Information) Act 1985 -
Inspection of background papers:
In the first instance, enquiries should be made of Mr M. Petherick Tel: 01446 709853 or Mr M. Willmott Tel: 01446 709826
E-mail: MPetherick@valeofglamorgan.gov.uk; email@example.com
To the Members of the Cabinet
Chairman - Councillor N. Moore (Leader and Corporate Resources)
Councillor S.C. Egan (Deputy Leader and Adult Services)
Councillor B.E. Brooks (Housing, Building Maintenance and Community Safety)
Councillor L. Burnett (Regeneration)
Councillor C.P.J. Elmore (Children’s Services and Schools)
Councillor G. John (Visible and Leisure Services).