Notice of Meeting CABINET
Date and time MONDAY 01 JUNE, 2015 AT 2.00 PM
Venue COMMITTEE ROOM 2, CIVIC OFFICES, HOLTON ROAD, BARRY
1. Apologies for absence.
3. To receive declarations of interest.
(Note: Members seeking advice on this item are asked to contact the Monitoring Officer at least 48 hours before the meeting).
Report of a Meeting –
4. Corporate Parenting Panel - 15 December, 2014.
5. Traffic Management Task and Finish Group of the Scrutiny Committee – Update on Actions Undertaken - Scrutiny Committee (Economy and Environment) - 14 April, 2015.
6. Regulatory Audit Plan 2015 - Audit Committee - 20 April, 2015.
7. Individual School Performance Progress Panel Meeting - Scrutiny Committee (Lifelong Learning) - 20 April, 2015.
8. School Mid-Year Attendance Report - Scrutiny Committee (Lifelong Learning) - 20 April, 2015.
9. Implementation of the Social Services and Well-Being (Wales) Act 2014 - Scrutiny Committee (Social Care and Health) - 13 April, 2015.
Reports of the Leader –
10. External Funding: Social Services Delivering Transformation Grant, Social Care Workforce Development Grant.
11. Microsoft Software Licencing.
Joint Report of the Leader and Cabinet Member for Housing, Building Maintenance & Community Safety
12. Building Cleaning and Security Review.
Report of the Cabinet Member for Children's Services and Schools –
13. Local Authority Education Services for Children and Young People Inspection Report: Third Progress Report.
Report of the Cabinet Member for Regeneration –
14. Vale of Glamorgan Local Development Plan: Report of Consultation and Submission for Independent Examination.
15. Any items which the Chairman has decided are urgent (Part I).
THE PUBLIC AND PRESS MAY BE EXCLUDED FROM THE MEETING DURING CONSIDERATION OF THE FOLLOWING ITEM(S) IN ACCORDANCE WITH SECTION 100A(4) OF THE LOCAL GOVERNMENT ACT 1972.
16. Any items which the Chairman has decided are urgent (Part II).
26 May, 2015.
Local Government (Access to Information) Act 1985 -
Inspection of background papers:
In the first instance, enquiries should be made of Mr M. Petherick Tel: 01446 709853 or Mr M. Willmott Tel: 01446 709826
E-mail: MPetherick@valeofglamorgan.gov.uk; email@example.com
To the Members of the Cabinet
Chairman - Councillor N. Moore (Leader and Corporate Resources)
Councillor S.C. Egan (Deputy Leader and Adult Services)
Councillor B.E. Brooks (Housing, Building Maintenance and Community Safety)
Councillor L. Burnett (Regeneration)
Councillor C.P.J. Elmore (Children’s Services and Schools)
Councillor G. John (Visible and Leisure Services).