Notice of Meeting CABINET
Date and time MONDAY 15 JUNE, 2015 AT 2.00 PM
Venue COMMITTEE ROOM 2, CIVIC OFFICES, HOLTON ROAD, BARRY
1. Apologies for absence.
3. To receive declarations of interest.
(Note: Members seeking advice on this item are asked to contact the Monitoring Officer at least 48 hours before the meeting).
Reports of the Leader –
4. Mobile Phone Contract Renewal.
5. Revised Equality Policy.
6. Vale of Glamorgan Local Access Forum: Appointment of Council Representative.
Report of the Cabinet Member for Visible and Leisure Services –
7. Cemetery Approach: Proposed Community Garden and Nature Area.
Joint Report of the Cabinet Member for Housing, Building Maintenance & Community Safety and Cabinet Member for Visible and Leisure Services –
8. The Lodge, Penarth Athletic Field.
Report of the Cabinet Member for Housing, Building Maintenance & Community Safety –
9. Leaseholders Major Works and Payment Options Policy.
Reports of the Cabinet Member for Regeneration –
10. Local Transport Grant Award 2015/16.
11. Bus Services Support Grant 2015/2016.
12. Any items which the Chairman has decided are urgent (Part I).
THE PUBLIC AND PRESS MAY BE EXCLUDED FROM THE MEETING DURING CONSIDERATION OF THE FOLLOWING ITEM(S) IN ACCORDANCE WITH SECTION 100A(4) OF THE LOCAL GOVERNMENT ACT 1972.
13. Any items which the Chairman has decided are urgent (Part II).
09 June, 2015.
Local Government (Access to Information) Act 1985 -
Inspection of background papers:
In the first instance, enquiries should be made of Mr M. Petherick Tel: 01446 709853 or Mr M. Willmott Tel: 01446 709826
E-mail: MPetherick@valeofglamorgan.gov.uk; email@example.com
To the Members of the Cabinet
Chairman - Councillor N. Moore (Leader and Corporate Resources)
Councillor S.C. Egan (Deputy Leader and Adult Services)
Councillor B.E. Brooks (Housing, Building Maintenance and Community Safety)
Councillor L. Burnett (Regeneration)
Councillor C.P.J. Elmore (Children’s Services and Schools)
Councillor G. John (Visible and Leisure Services).