Notice of Meeting CABINET
Date and time
of Meeting MONDAY 22 JUNE, 2015 AT 2.00 PM
Venue COUNCIL CHAMBER, CIVIC OFFICES, HOLTON ROAD, BARRY
1. Apologies for absence.
3. To receive declarations of interest.
(Note: Members seeking advice on this item are asked to contact the Monitoring Officer at least 48 hours before the meeting).
4. Vale of Glamorgan Local Development Plan: Report of Consultation and Submission for Independent Examination - Planning Committee - 4 June, 2015.
5. General Planning Matters - Planning Committee - 4 June, 2015.
Reports of the Leader –
6. Changes to Representation on Outside Bodies.
7. Senior Management Restructure - Resources Directorate.
8. Senior Management Restructure - Development Services and Visible Services and Housing Directorates.
Reports of the Cabinet Member for Regeneration –
9. Adoption of the Vale of Glamorgan Local Transport Plan 2015.
10. Vale of Glamorgan Local Development Plan: Report of Consultation and Submission for Independent Examination.
11. Any items which the Chairman has decided are urgent (Part I).
11a. The Vale of Glamorgan Local Development Plan: Deposit Draft Plan 2011-2026 - Report of Consultation and Submission for Independent Examination - Scrutiny Committee (Economy and Environment) - 16 June, 2015.
THE PUBLIC AND PRESS MAY BE EXCLUDED FROM THE MEETING DURING CONSIDERATION OF THE FOLLOWING ITEM(S) IN ACCORDANCE WITH SECTION 100A(4) OF THE LOCAL GOVERNMENT ACT 1972.
12. Any items which the Chairman has decided are urgent (Part II).
16 June, 2015.
Local Government (Access to Information) Act 1985 -
Inspection of background papers:
In the first instance, enquiries should be made of Mr M. Petherick Tel: 01446 709853 or Mr M. Willmott Tel: 01446 709826
E-mail: MPetherick@valeofglamorgan.gov.uk; firstname.lastname@example.org
To the Members of the Cabinet
Chairman - Councillor N. Moore (Leader and Corporate Resources)
Councillor S.C. Egan (Deputy Leader and Adult Services)
Councillor B.E. Brooks (Housing, Building Maintenance and Community Safety)
Councillor L. Burnett (Regeneration)
Councillor C.P.J. Elmore (Children’s Services and Schools)
Councillor G. John (Visible and Leisure Services).