Notice of Meeting CABINET
Date and time
of Meeting MONDAY 7 SEPTEMBER, 2015 AT 2.00 PM
Venue COMMITTEE ROOM 2, CIVIC OFFICES, HOLTON ROAD, BARRY
1. Apologies for absence.
3. To receive declarations of interest.
(Note: Members seeking advice on this item are asked to contact the Monitoring Officer at least 48 hours before the meeting).
Report of a Meeting –
4. Joint Consultative Forum - 6 July, 2015.
5. 2014/15 Annual Progress Report on the Corporate Plan 2013-2017 - Scrutiny Committee (Corporate Resources) - 21 July, 2015.
6. Regional Education Consortia: Reports by Estyn and Wales Audit Office (WAO) - Scrutiny Committee (Lifelong Learning) - 20 July, 2015.
7. General Planning Matters - Planning Committee - 30 July, 2015.
Reports of the Leader –
8. Cabinet Forward Work Programme - September to December 2015.
9. Corporate Safeguarding Update.
10. Youth Representation on Scrutiny Committee (Lifelong Learning).
11. Capital Monitoring Report for the Period 1st April to 31st July 2015.
12. Revenue Monitoring for the Period 1st April to 31st July 2015.
13. External Funding: Community Safety Police and Crime Commissioner's Fund, ARBED Eco Fund.
14. External Funding Procedure Review.
Report of the Cabinet Member for Regeneration –
15. Metro Corridor Schemes.
Report of the Cabinet Member for Visible and Leisure Services –
16. Corporate Pool Car Scheme Progress Report.
Reports of the Cabinet Member for Children's Services and Schools –
17. Strengthening Arrangements for Monitoring and Evaluating the Wellbeing of Children and Young People.
18. Disposal of Surplus Land, the Old Hockey Pitch, off College Road, Barry.
19. Appointment of Three Local Authority Governors to Cogan Nursery School Governing Body Outside the Normal Process.
20. Any items which the Chairman has decided are urgent (Part I).
20a. Armed Forces Community Covenant Grant.
THE PUBLIC AND PRESS MAY BE EXCLUDED FROM THE MEETING DURING CONSIDERATION OF THE FOLLOWING ITEM(S) IN ACCORDANCE WITH SECTION 100A(4) OF THE LOCAL GOVERNMENT ACT 1972.
21. Any items which the Chairman has decided are urgent (Part II).
1 September, 2015.
Local Government (Access to Information) Act 1985 -
Inspection of background papers:
In the first instance, enquiries should be made of Mr M. Petherick Tel: 01446 709853 or Mr M. Willmott Tel: 01446 709826
E-mail: MPetherick@valeofglamorgan.gov.uk; firstname.lastname@example.org
To the Members of the Cabinet
Chairman - Councillor N. Moore (Leader and Corporate Resources)
Councillor S.C. Egan (Deputy Leader and Adult Services)
Councillor B.E. Brooks (Housing, Building Maintenance and Community Safety)
Councillor L. Burnett (Regeneration)
Councillor C.P.J. Elmore (Children’s Services and Schools)
Councillor G. John (Visible and Leisure Services).