Browser does not support script.
Notice of Meeting CABINET
Date and timeof Meeting MONDAY 05 OCTOBER, 2015 AT 2.00 PM
Venue COMMITTEE ROOM 2, CIVIC OFFICES, HOLTON ROAD, BARRY
1. Apologies for absence.
3. To receive declarations of interest.(Note: Members seeking advice on this item are asked to contact the Monitoring Officer at least 48 hours before the meeting).
4. Review of Individual School Progress Meetings – Scrutiny Committee (Lifelong Learning) – 7 September 2015.
5. Summary of School Inspection Reports for the Summer Term 2015 – Scrutiny Committee (Lifelong Learning) – 7 September 2015.
6. Update on Implementation of the Social Services and Well-Being (WALES) ACT 2014 – Scrutiny Committee (Social Care and Health) – 8 September 2015.
7. Presentation: Child and Adolescent Mental Health Services (CAMHS) – Scrutiny Committee (Social Care and Health) – 8 September 2015.
8. Revenue and Capital Monitoring for the Period 1st April to 31st July 2015 – Scrutiny Committee (Social Care and Health) - 8 September 2015.[View Minute]
Reports of the Leader –
9. Use of Managing Directors Emergency Powers.
10. A4226 Five Mile Lane Road Improvements.
Reports of the Cabinet Member for Children’s Services and Schools –
11. School Performance Report 2014-15: Foundation Phase and Key Stages 2-5.
12. Proposal to Transform Secondary Education In Barry.
13. Granting of Lease at Cadoxton Primary School, Barry to Cadog’s Corner Development Group.[View Minute]
14. Any items which the Chairman has decided are urgent (Part I).
THE PUBLIC AND PRESS MAY BE EXCLUDED FROM THE MEETING DURING CONSIDERATION OF THE FOLLOWING ITEM(S) IN ACCORDANCE WITH SECTION 100A(4) OF THE LOCAL GOVERNMENT ACT 1972.
15. Any items which the Chairman has decided are urgent (Part II).
29 September, 2015.
Local Government (Access to Information) Act 1985 -
Inspection of background papers:
In the first instance, enquiries should be made of Mr M. Petherick Tel: 01446 709853 or Mr M. Willmott Tel: 01446
E-mail: MPetherick@valeofglamorgan.gov.uk; firstname.lastname@example.org
To the Members of the Cabinet
Chairman - Councillor N. Moore (Leader and Corporate Resources)
Councillor S.C. Egan (Deputy Leader and Adult Services)
Councillor B.E. Brooks (Housing, Building Maintenance and Community Safety)
Councillor L. Burnett (Regeneration)
Councillor C.P.J. Elmore (Children’s Services and Schools)
Councillor G. John (Visible and Leisure Services).