Notice of Meeting CABINET
Date and time
of Meeting MONDAY 19 OCTOBER, 2015 AT 2.00 PM
Venue COMMITTEE ROOM 2, CIVIC OFFICES, HOLTON ROAD, BARRY
1. Apologies for absence.
3. To receive declarations of interest.
(Note: Members seeking advice on this item are asked to contact the Monitoring Officer at least 48 hours before the meeting).
4. Wales Audit Office Report: Is the Disabled Facilities Grant Service Providing an Effective Response to User Needs - Audit Committee - 21 September, 2015.
Reports of the Leader –
5. Quarter 1 Performance Report 2015/16.
6. Council's Response to Welsh Government's Draft Directions to the Local Democracy and Boundary Commission for Wales.
7. Grant of Lease of 33 Laleston Close Gibbonsdown.
Reports of the Cabinet Member for Children’s Services and Schools –
8. Proposal to Amalgamate Cadoxton Nursery and Cadoxton Primary Schools and Extend the Age Range of Cadoxton Primary School from 4 to 11 to 3 to 11 Years.
[View Minute] [View Tabled Information]
9. Vale of Glamorgan Council Standing Advisory Council for Religious Education (SACRE) Constitution.
10. School and Community Based Counselling Service for Young People.
Report of the Cabinet Member for Regeneration –
11. Proposals Relating to Strategic Planning Panel Regulations: Composition and Financial Matters.
Reports of the Cabinet Member for Visible and Leisure Services –
12. Jenner Park Stadium: Interim Management Arrangements, Fees and Clubhouse Use.
13. Y Rhodfa, Barry Waterfront – Proposed Prohibition of Access (Gating Order) Objection Report.
14. Jenkin Street, Barry - Proposed Disabled Person's Parking Place - Objection Report.
15. Newlands Street, Barry - Proposed Removal of Disabled Person's Parking Place - Objection Report.
16. Jenner Road, Barry - Proposed Disabled Person's Parking Place - Objection Report.
Report of the Cabinet Member for Housing, Building Maintenance and Community Safety –
17. Grant of Easement - Land at South View, Rhoose.
18. Any items which the Chairman has decided are urgent (Part I).
Report of a Meeting –
18a. Local Authority Governors Advisory Panel - 30 September, 2015.
THE PUBLIC AND PRESS MAY BE EXCLUDED FROM THE MEETING DURING CONSIDERATION OF THE FOLLOWING ITEM(S) IN ACCORDANCE WITH SECTION 100A(4) OF THE LOCAL GOVERNMENT ACT 1972.
19. Any items which the Chairman has decided are urgent (Part II).
13 October, 2015.
Local Government (Access to Information) Act 1985 -
Inspection of background papers:
In the first instance, enquiries should be made of Mr M. Petherick Tel: 01446 709853 or Mr M. Willmott Tel: 01446 709826
E-mail: MPetherick@valeofglamorgan.gov.uk; firstname.lastname@example.org
To the Members of the Cabinet
Chairman - Councillor N. Moore (Leader and Corporate Resources)
Councillor S.C. Egan (Deputy Leader and Adult Services)
Councillor B.E. Brooks (Housing, Building Maintenance and Community Safety)
Councillor L. Burnett (Regeneration)
Councillor C.P.J. Elmore (Children’s Services and Schools)
Councillor G. John (Visible and Leisure Services).