Notice of Meeting CABINET
Date and time
of Meeting MONDAY 2 NOVEMBER, 2015 AT 2.00 PM
Venue COMMITTEE ROOM 2, CIVIC OFFICES, HOLTON ROAD, BARRY
1. Apologies for absence.
3. To receive declarations of interest.
(Note: Members seeking advice on this item are asked to contact the Monitoring Officer at least 48 hours before the meeting).
Reports of Meetings –
4. Cardiff Bay Advisory Committee – 23 September, 2015.
5. Glamorgan Heritage Coast Advisory Group – 11 September, 2015.
6. Call-in: Gypsy and Traveller Accommodation Assessments - Scrutiny Committee (Housing and Public Protection) - 7 October, 2015.
7. Revenue and Capital Monitoring for the Period 1st April to 31st August 2015 - Scrutiny Committee (Social Care and Health) - 5 October, 2015.
8. Update on Implementation of the Social Services and Well-Being (Wales) Act 2014 - Scrutiny Committee (Social Care and Health) - 5 October, 2015.
Reports of the Leader –
9. ICT Security Policies for Mobile Phones and Removable Media Devices.
10. Local Average Interest Rates.
Joint Report of the Leader and Cabinet Member for Regeneration –
11. Surrender and Re-grant of Lease in Respect of Forest Café Porthkerry Country Park.
Joint Report of the Cabinet Member for Adult Services and Cabinet Member for Children’s Services and Schools –
12. Annual Report of the Director of Social Services 2014/2015.
Report of the Leader –
13. Approval for a Variation in Solar PV (photovoltaic) Contract.
14. Any items which the Chairman has decided are urgent (Part I).
THE PUBLIC AND PRESS MAY BE EXCLUDED FROM THE MEETING DURING CONSIDERATION OF THE FOLLOWING ITEM(S) IN ACCORDANCE WITH SECTION 100A(4) OF THE LOCAL GOVERNMENT ACT 1972.
Report of the Leader –
15. Approval for a Variation in Solar PV (photovoltaic) Contract.
16. Any items which the Chairman has decided are urgent (Part II).
27 October, 2015.
Local Government (Access to Information) Act 1985 -
Inspection of background papers:
In the first instance, enquiries should be made of Mr M. Petherick Tel: 01446 709853 or Mr M. Willmott Tel: 01446 709826
E-mail: MPetherick@valeofglamorgan.gov.uk; email@example.com
To the Members of the Cabinet
Chairman - Councillor N. Moore (Leader and Corporate Resources)
Councillor S.C. Egan (Deputy Leader and Adult Services)
Councillor B.E. Brooks (Housing, Building Maintenance and Community Safety)
Councillor L. Burnett (Regeneration)
Councillor C.P.J. Elmore (Children’s Services and Schools)
Councillor G. John (Visible and Leisure Services).