Notice of Meeting CABINET
Date and time MONDAY 16 NOVEMBER, 2015 AT 6.30 PM
Venue PAGET ROOMS, VICTORIA ROAD, PENARTH, CF64 3EG
1. Apologies for absence.
3. To receive declarations of interest.
(Note: Members seeking advice on this item are asked to contact the Monitoring Officer at least 48 hours before the meeting).
Reports of a Meeting –
4. Vale of Glamorgan Local Access Forum - 30 September, 2015.
5. Corporate Parenting Panel - 27 April, 2015.
6. Governor Training Report 2014/15 and Update on Strategic Appointment of LA Governors - Scrutiny Committee (Lifelong Learning) - 12 October, 2015.
7. Proposal to Transform Secondary Education in Barry - Scrutiny Committee (Lifelong Learning) - 12 October, 2015.
8. Rhoose Point Public Open Space Outcome of Consultation Exercise and Proposed Introduction of Byelaws - Call-in - Cabinet, 21st September 2015 - Scrutiny Committee (Economy and Environment) - 6 October, 2015.
9. Capital Monitoring Report for the Period 1st April to 31st August 2015- Scrutiny Committee (Corporate Resources) - 13 October, 2015.
Reports of the Leader –
10. Treasury Management.
11. Initial Capital Programme Proposals 2016/17.
12. Initial Revenue Budget Proposals 2016/17.
13. Initial Housing Revenue Account Budget Proposals 2016/17 and Amended Budget 2015/16.
14. Wellbeing of Future Generations (Wales) Act Draft Guidance.
Reports of the Cabinet Member for Children's Services and Schools –
15. Request for Temporary Capital Funding to Support the Expansion at St Brides Major, Voluntary Aided, Church in Wales Primary School.
16. Request for Temporary Capital Funding to Support the Expansion at Gwenfô Church in Wales Primary School.
Report of the Cabinet Member for Housing, Building Maintenance and Community Safety –
17. Local Housing Market Assessment 2015.
Reports of the Cabinet Member for Regeneration –
18. Revision of Planning Policy Wales Chapter 10 Retail Centre Development and Technical Advice Note 4: Retail Centre Development.
19. Nell’s Point Marketing.
20. Any items which the Chairman has decided are urgent (Part I).
THE PUBLIC AND PRESS MAY BE EXCLUDED FROM THE MEETING DURING CONSIDERATION OF THE FOLLOWING ITEM(S) IN ACCORDANCE WITH SECTION 100A(4) OF THE LOCAL GOVERNMENT ACT 1972.
Report of the Cabinet Member for Regeneration –
21. Nell’s Point Marketing.
22. Any items which the Chairman has decided are urgent (Part II).
10 November, 2015.
Local Government (Access to Information) Act 1985 -
Inspection of background papers:
In the first instance, enquiries should be made of Mr M. Petherick Tel: 01446 709853 or Mr M. Willmott Tel: 01446 709826
E-mail: MPetherick@valeofglamorgan.gov.uk; MWillmott@valeofglamorgan.gov.uk
To the Members of the Cabinet
Chairman - Councillor N. Moore (Leader and Corporate Resources)
Councillor S.C. Egan (Deputy Leader and Adult Services)
Councillor B.E. Brooks (Housing, Building Maintenance and Community Safety)
Councillor L. Burnett (Regeneration)
Councillor C.P.J. Elmore (Children’s Services and Schools)
Councillor G. John (Visible and Leisure Services).