Allow all Cookies
Notice of Meeting CABINET
Date and time
of Meeting MONDAY 25 JANUARY, 2016 AT 2.00 PM
Venue COMMITTEE ROOM 2, CIVIC OFFICES, HOLTON ROAD, BARRY
1. Apologies for absence.
3. To receive declarations of interest.
(Note: Members seeking advice on this item are asked to contact the Monitoring Officer at least 48 hours before the meeting).
4. Update on Implementation of the Social Services and Well-Being (Wales) Act 2014 - Scrutiny Committee (Social Care and Health) - 4 January, 2016.
5. Revenue and Capital Monitoring for the Period 1st April to 30th November 2015 - Scrutiny Committee (Social Care and Health) - 4 January, 2016.
Report of the Returning Officer–
6. Leave with Pay - Election duties on 5 May 2016.
Reports of the Leader –
7. Capital Monitoring Report for the period 1st April to 30th November 2015.
8. Revenue Monitoring for the period 1st April to 30th November 2015.
9. Grants to Community/ Voluntary Organisation 2015/16.
10. Universal Credit Support Delivered Locally – UCSDL.
11. Any items which the Chairman has decided are urgent (Part I).
THE PUBLIC AND PRESS MAY BE EXCLUDED FROM THE MEETING DURING CONSIDERATION OF THE FOLLOWING ITEM(S) IN ACCORDANCE WITH SECTION 100A(4) OF THE LOCAL GOVERNMENT ACT 1972.
12. Any items which the Chairman has decided are urgent (Part II).
19 January, 2016.
Local Government (Access to Information) Act 1985 -
Inspection of background papers:
In the first instance, enquiries should be made of Mr M. Petherick Tel: 01446 709853 or Mr M. Willmott Tel: 01446 709826
E-mail: MPetherick@valeofglamorgan.gov.uk; MWillmott@valeofglamorgan.gov.uk
To the Members of the Cabinet
Chairman - Councillor N. Moore (Leader and Corporate Resources)
Councillor S.C. Egan (Deputy Leader and Adult Services)
Councillor B.E. Brooks (Housing, Building Maintenance and Community Safety)
Councillor L. Burnett (Regeneration)
Councillor C.P.J. Elmore (Children’s Services and Schools)
Councillor G. John (Visible and Leisure Services).