Notice of Meeting CABINET
Date and time
of Meeting MONDAY 8 FEBRUARY, 2016 AT 2.00 PM
Venue COMMITTEE ROOM 2, CIVIC OFFICES, HOLTON ROAD, BARRY
1. Apologies for absence.
3. To receive declarations of interest.
(Note: Members seeking advice on this item are asked to contact the Monitoring Officer at least 48 hours before the meeting).
Report of a Meeting –
4. Cardiff Bay Advisory Committee - 13 January, 2016.
5. Summary of School Inspection Reports for Autumn Term 2015 - Scrutiny Committee (Lifelong Learning) - 11 January, 2016.
6. Feedback from Estyn Monitoring Visit 2015 - Scrutiny Committee (Lifelong Learning) - 11 January, 2016.
Reports of the Leader –
7. Capital Monitoring Report for the period 1st April to 31st December 2015.
8. Revenue Monitoring for the period 1st April to 31st December 2015.
9. National Living Wage/Employee Pay Policy 2016/17.
10. Local Government (Wales) Bill Draft for Consultation – Proposed Council Response.
11. Vale of Glamorgan Council Annual Self-Assessment.
12. Review of the Corporate Risk Management Strategy.
Report of the Cabinet Member for Adult Services–
13. Library Strategy: Establishing Community Libraries.
14. Any items which the Chairman has decided are urgent (Part I).
THE PUBLIC AND PRESS MAY BE EXCLUDED FROM THE MEETING DURING CONSIDERATION OF THE FOLLOWING ITEM(S) IN ACCORDANCE WITH SECTION 100A(4) OF THE LOCAL GOVERNMENT ACT 1972.
15. Any items which the Chairman has decided are urgent (Part II).
2 February, 2016.
Local Government (Access to Information) Act 1985 -
Inspection of background papers:
In the first instance, enquiries should be made of Mr M. Petherick Tel: 01446 709853 or Mr M. Willmott Tel: 01446 709826
E-mail: MPetherick@valeofglamorgan.gov.uk; MWillmott@valeofglamorgan.gov.uk
To the Members of the Cabinet
Chairman - Councillor N. Moore (Leader and Corporate Resources)
Councillor S.C. Egan (Deputy Leader and Adult Services)
Councillor B.E. Brooks (Housing, Building Maintenance and Community Safety)
Councillor L. Burnett (Regeneration)
Councillor C.P.J. Elmore (Children’s Services and Schools)
Councillor G. John (Visible and Leisure Services).