Notice of Meeting CABINET
Date and time
of Meeting MONDAY 7 MARCH, 2016 AT 2.00 PM
Venue COMMITTEE ROOM 2, CIVIC OFFICES, HOLTON ROAD, BARRY
1. Apologies for absence.
3. To receive declarations of interest.
(Note: Members seeking advice on this item are asked to contact the Monitoring Officer at least 48 hours before the meeting).
4. Draft Protocol re Scrutiny and Cabinet Roles and Responsibilities - Democratic Services Committee - 10 February, 2016.
5. Draft Updated Member Development Strategy - Democratic Services Committee - 10 February, 2016.
6. National Categorisation - Outcomes for Vale Schools - Scrutiny Committee (Lifelong Learning) - 8 February, 2016.
7. Update Report on Barry Elim Church "Can Do" Project - Scrutiny Committee (Lifelong Learning) - 8 February, 2016.
Report of the Leader –
8. The Vale of Glamorgan Interim Corporate Safeguarding Policy.
Report of the Cabinet Member for Children's Services and Schools–
9. Proposal to Amalgamate Cadoxton Nursery and Cadoxton Primary Schools and Extend the Age Range of Cadoxton Primary School from 4 to 11 to 3 to 11 Years from 1 September 2016.
Report of the Cabinet Member for Regeneration–
10. Supported Local Bus Services.
Report of the Cabinet Member for Visible and Leisure Services –
11. Esplanade (Beach Cliff Development), Penarth – Proposed Parking Restrictions – Objection Report and Consideration of an Alternative Scheme.
12. Any items which the Chairman has decided are urgent (Part I).
12a. Council Tax Proposals 2016/17.
THE PUBLIC AND PRESS MAY BE EXCLUDED FROM THE MEETING DURING CONSIDERATION OF THE FOLLOWING ITEM(S) IN ACCORDANCE WITH SECTION 100A(4) OF THE LOCAL GOVERNMENT ACT 1972.
13. Any items which the Chairman has decided are urgent (Part II).
1 March, 2016.
Local Government (Access to Information) Act 1985 -
Inspection of background papers:
In the first instance, enquiries should be made of Mr M. Petherick Tel: 01446 709853 or Mr M. Willmott Tel: 01446 709826
E-mail: MPetherick@valeofglamorgan.gov.uk; MWillmott@valeofglamorgan.gov.uk
To the Members of the Cabinet
Chairman - Councillor N. Moore (Leader and Corporate Resources)
Councillor S.C. Egan (Deputy Leader and Adult Services)
Councillor B.E. Brooks (Housing, Building Maintenance and Community Safety)
Councillor L. Burnett (Regeneration)
Councillor C.P.J. Elmore (Children’s Services and Schools)
Councillor G. John (Visible and Leisure Services)