Notice of Meeting CABINET
Date and time
of Meeting MONDAY 11 APRIL, 2016 AT 2.00 PM
Venue COMMITTEE ROOM 2, CIVIC OFFICES, HOLTON ROAD, BARRY
1. Apologies for absence.
3. To receive declarations of interest.
(Note: Members seeking advice on this item are asked to contact the Monitoring Officer at least 48 hours before the meeting).
Report of a Meeting –
4. Vale of Glamorgan Local Access Forum - 24 February, 2016.
5. Revenue and Capital Monitoring for the Period 1st April 2015 to 31st January 2016 - Scrutiny Committee (Social Care and Health) - 7 March, 2016.
6. Update on the Implementation of the Social Services and Well-Being (Wales) Act 2014 - Scrutiny Committee (Social Care and Health) - 7 March, 2016.
7. Assistive Technology and Dementia Care Task and Finish Group of the Scrutiny Committee (Social Care and Health) Update Report - Scrutiny Committee (Social Care and Health) - 7 March, 2016.
8. Traffic Management Task and Finish Group of the Scrutiny Committee – Update on Actions Undertaken - Scrutiny Committee (Economy and Environment) - 8 March, 2016.
9. Supporting People Local Commissioning Plan 2016 - 2019 - Scrutiny Committee (Housing and Public Protection) - 9 March, 2016.
Reports of the Leader –
10. Quarter 3 Performance Report 2015/16.
11. Community Asset Transfer Guidance 2016-2020.
12. Employee Engagement Strategy - Overview Report.
13. Welsh Language Translation - External Commissioning.
14. Revised Strategic Equality Plan and Equality Objectives 2016 – 2020.
15. External Funding: Inspire2Achieve and Inspire2Work ESF Grants.
16. Renewal of Residential Care Home Agency Staff Contract.
17. Use of the Managing Director's Emergency Powers.
Report of the Cabinet Member for Children's Services and Schools –
18. School Admission Arrangements 2017/18.
Reports of the Cabinet Member for Visible and Leisure Services –
19. Visible Services and Transport - Proposed Fees and Charges for 2016 / 2017.
20. Highway Maintenance Contracts.
21. Barry Island Beach Huts.
22. Any items which the Chairman has decided are urgent (Part I).
THE PUBLIC AND PRESS MAY BE EXCLUDED FROM THE MEETING DURING CONSIDERATION OF THE FOLLOWING ITEM(S) IN ACCORDANCE WITH SECTION 100A(4) OF THE LOCAL GOVERNMENT ACT 1972.
23. Any items which the Chairman has decided are urgent (Part II).
5 April, 2016.
A version of this Agenda is also available in Welsh
Local Government (Access to Information) Act 1985 -
Inspection of background papers:
In the first instance, enquiries should be made of Mr M. Petherick Tel: 01446 709853 or Mr M. Willmott Tel: 01446 709826
E-mail: MPetherick@valeofglamorgan.gov.uk; MWillmott@valeofglamorgan.gov.uk
To the Members of the Cabinet
Chairman - Councillor N. Moore (Leader and Corporate Resources)
Councillor S.C. Egan (Deputy Leader and Adult Services)
Councillor B.E. Brooks (Housing, Building Maintenance and Community Safety)
Councillor L. Burnett (Regeneration)
Councillor C.P.J. Elmore (Children’s Services and Schools)
Councillor G. John (Visible and Leisure Services).