Notice of Meeting CABINET
Date and time
of Meeting MONDAY 25 APRIL, 2016 AT 2.00 PM
Venue COMMITTEE ROOM 2, CIVIC OFFICES, HOLTON ROAD, BARRY
1. Apologies for absence.
3. To receive declarations of interest.
(Note: Members seeking advice on this item are asked to contact the Monitoring Officer at least 48 hours before the meeting).
4. Improvement Plan Part 1 (Improvement Objectives 2016/17) - Scrutiny Committee (Social Care and Health) - 11 April, 2016.
5. Improvement Plan Part 1 (Improvement Objectives 2016/17) - Scrutiny Committee (Housing and Public Protection) - 13 April, 2016.
6. Barry Island Beach Huts - Scrutiny Committee (Economy and Environment) - 12 April, 2016.
Reports of the Leader –
7. Vale of Glamorgan Improvement Plan Part 1: Improvement Objectives 2016/17.
8. Performance Management Framework.
9. Reshaping Services – Income Generation Project Update.
10. Introduction of a Procurement Framework for the Provision of Ad Hoc Transport Services.
11. Cabinet Annual Strategic Forward Work Programme May 2016 - April 2017 and Cabinet Quarterly Work Programme - May 2016 to July 2016.
Report of the Cabinet Member for Adult Services –
12. Fees for Leisure Learning Courses.
Reports of the Cabinet Member for Children's Services and Schools –
13. Individual School Progress Panels.
14. Education Asset Renewal Building Programme 2016/17.
Report of the Cabinet Member for Regeneration –
15. Transport Grant Awards 2016/17.
Reports of the Cabinet Member for Visible and Leisure Services –
16. Welsh Audit Office Report: Delivering with Less - Leisure Services and Proposed Vale of Glamorgan Leisure Strategy.
17. Street Lighting Energy Reduction Strategy - Update and Next Steps.
Report of the Cabinet Member for Housing, Building Maintenance and Community Safety –
18. Vale of Glamorgan Council Housing - Policy on Application of the Welsh Housing Quality Standard.
19. Any items which the Chairman has decided are urgent (Part I).
Report of the Leader –
19a. European Union Referendum and Welsh Local Government Association Position.
THE PUBLIC AND PRESS MAY BE EXCLUDED FROM THE MEETING DURING CONSIDERATION OF THE FOLLOWING ITEM(S) IN ACCORDANCE WITH SECTION 100A(4) OF THE LOCAL GOVERNMENT ACT 1972.
20. Any items which the Chairman has decided are urgent (Part II).
19 April, 2016.
A version of this Agenda is also available in Welsh
Local Government (Access to Information) Act 1985 -
Inspection of background papers:
In the first instance, enquiries should be made of Mr M. Petherick Tel: 01446 709853 or Mr M. Willmott Tel: 01446 709826
E-mail: MPetherick@valeofglamorgan.gov.uk; MWillmott@valeofglamorgan.gov.uk
To the Members of the Cabinet
Chairman - Councillor N. Moore (Leader and Corporate Resources)
Councillor S.C. Egan (Deputy Leader and Adult Services)
Councillor B.E. Brooks (Housing, Building Maintenance and Community Safety)
Councillor L. Burnett (Regeneration)
Councillor C.P.J. Elmore (Children’s Services and Schools)
Councillor G. John (Visible and Leisure Services).