Notice of Meeting CABINET
Date and time
of Meeting MONDAY 23 MAY, 2016 AT 3.00 PM
Venue COMMITTEE ROOM 2, CIVIC OFFICES, HOLTON ROAD, BARRY
1. Apologies for absence.
3. To receive declarations of interest.
(Note: Members seeking advice on this item are asked to contact the Monitoring Officer at least 48 hours before the meeting).
Report of a Meeting –
4. Corporate Parenting Panel - 2 November, 2015.
5. External Audit Plan 2016 - Audit Committee - 25 April, 2016.
6. Financial Resilience Assessment - Audit Committee - 25 April, 2016.
Reports of the Leader –
7. Service Plans 2016-20.
8. Corporate Workforce Plan (2016-20).
9. Revised Managing Attendance at Work Policy.
10. Grants to Voluntary Organisations 2016/17.
11. External Funding: Coastal Access Improvement Grant 2016-17, Rights of Way Improvement Grant 2015/16.
12. ICT Code of Conduct.
Report of the Cabinet Member for Regeneration and Education –
13. Release of Restrictive Covenant on Land Adjacent to St Joseph's RC Primary School, Penarth.
Reports of the Cabinet Member for Visible, Leisure and Regulatory Services –
14. Jenner Park Clubhouse.
15. Peterston Super Ely Playing Fields.
Report of the Cabinet Member for Housing and Social Care & Health –
16. Community Care Charges for Non-Residential Services 2016/17.
17. Any items which the Chairman has decided are urgent (Part I).
17a. Service Plans 2016-20 - Regeneration and Planning and Visible Services and Transport - Scrutiny Committee Environment and Regeneration - 17 May, 2016.
17b. Service Plan 2016-20: Housing and Building Services - Scrutiny Committee Homes and Safe Communities - 18 May, 2016.
THE PUBLIC AND PRESS MAY BE EXCLUDED FROM THE MEETING DURING CONSIDERATION OF THE FOLLOWING ITEM(S) IN ACCORDANCE WITH SECTION 100A(4) OF THE LOCAL GOVERNMENT ACT 1972.
18. Any items which the Chairman has decided are urgent (Part II).
17 May, 2016.
A version of this Agenda is also available in Welsh
Local Government (Access to Information) Act 1985 -
Inspection of background papers:
In the first instance, enquiries should be made of Mr M. Petherick Tel: 01446 709853 or Mr M. Willmott Tel: 01446 709826
E-mail: MPetherick@valeofglamorgan.gov.uk; MWillmott@valeofglamorgan.gov.uk
To the Members of the Cabinet
Chairman - Councillor N. Moore (Leader and Resources & Inward Investment)
Councillor L. Burnett (Regeneration and Education)
Councillor B.E. Brooks (Housing and Social Care & Health)
Councillor G. John (Visible, Leisure and Regulatory Services)
Councillor P.G. King (Building Services, Highways and Transportation)