Notice of Meeting CABINET
Date and time
of Meeting MONDAY 6 JUNE, 2016 AT 2.00 PM
Venue COMMITTEE ROOM 2, CIVIC OFFICES, HOLTON ROAD, BARRY
1. Apologies for absence.
3. To receive declarations of interest.
(Note: Members seeking advice on this item are asked to contact the Monitoring Officer at least 48 hours before the meeting).
4. Street Lighting Energy Reduction Strategy Update and Next Steps - Scrutiny Committee Environment and Regeneration - 17 May, 2016.
5. Passenger Fares – School Transport Services - Scrutiny Committee Environment and Regeneration - 17 May, 2016.
6. Vale of Glamorgan Council Housing – Policy on Application of Welsh Housing Quality Standard - Scrutiny Committee - Homes and Safe Communities - 18 May, 2016.
Reports of the Leader –
7. Revenue Monitoring for the Period 1st April to 30th April 2016.
8. Capital Monitoring Report for the Period 1st April to 30th April 2016.
9. Authority to Sign Energy Supply Model Contracts.
Reports of the Cabinet Member for Regeneration and Education –
10. Proposal to increase Welsh Medium Secondary School Places.
11. Proposal to Amalgamate Cadoxton Nursery and Cadoxton Primary Schools and Extend the Age Range of Cadoxton Primary School from 4 – 11 to 3 – 11 years from 1 September 2016.
Joint Report of the Cabinet Member for Regeneration and Education and Cabinet Member for Housing, Social Care, and Health –
12. Vale of Glamorgan Gypsy and Traveller Accommodation Assessment May 2016.
Reports of the Cabinet Member for Housing, Social Care, and Health –
13. Supporting People Payments.
14. Disabled Facilities Grants Performance Report for End of Year 2015-16.
Report of the Cabinet Member for Building Services, Highways and Transportation –
15. Bus Services Support Grant 2016/2017.
Report of the Cabinet Member for Visible, Leisure and Regulatory Services –
16. Coastwatch Station, Nells Point, Barry - Renewal of Lease.
17. Any items which the Chairman has decided are urgent (Part I).
THE PUBLIC AND PRESS MAY BE EXCLUDED FROM THE MEETING DURING CONSIDERATION OF THE FOLLOWING ITEM(S) IN ACCORDANCE WITH SECTION 100A(4) OF THE LOCAL GOVERNMENT ACT 1972.
18. Any items which the Chairman has decided are urgent (Part II).
31 May, 2016.
A version of this Agenda is also available in Welsh
Local Government (Access to Information) Act 1985 -
Inspection of background papers:
In the first instance, enquiries should be made of Mr M. Petherick Tel: 01446 709853 or Mr M. Willmott Tel: 01446 709826
E-mail: MPetherick@valeofglamorgan.gov.uk; MWillmott@valeofglamorgan.gov.uk
To the Members of the Cabinet
Chairman - Councillor N. Moore (Leader and Resources & Inward Investment)
Councillor L. Burnett (Regeneration and Education)
Councillor B.E. Brooks (Housing and Social Care & Health)
Councillor G. John (Visible, Leisure and Regulatory Services)
Councillor P.G. King (Building Services, Highways and Transportation)