Notice of Meeting CABINET
Date and time
of Meeting MONDAY 4 JULY, 2016 AT 2.00 PM
Venue COMMITTEE ROOM 2, CIVIC OFFICES, HOLTON ROAD, BARRY
1. Apologies for absence.
3. To receive declarations of interest.
(Note: Members seeking advice on this item are asked to contact the Monitoring Officer at least 48 hours before the meeting).
4. Revenue and Capital Monitoring for the period 1st April to 30th April 2016 - Scrutiny Committee Healthy Living and Social Care - 13 June, 2016.
5. The Vale of Glamorgan Council Fostering Service - Scrutiny Committee Healthy Living and Social Care - 13 June, 2016.
Reports of the Leader –
6. Reshaping Services Programme Update.
7. Annual Sickness Absence Report - April 2015 to March 2016.
Reports of the Cabinet Member for Regeneration and Education –
8. Central South Consortium Estyn Report.
9. Proposal to Establish New Mixed-Sex Secondary Schools in Barry.
Report of the Cabinet Member for Housing, Social Care, and Health –
10. Castleland Renewal Area Programme of Works 2016-17.
11. Any items which the Chairman has decided are urgent (Part I).
THE PUBLIC AND PRESS MAY BE EXCLUDED FROM THE MEETING DURING CONSIDERATION OF THE FOLLOWING ITEM(S) IN ACCORDANCE WITH SECTION 100A(4) OF THE LOCAL GOVERNMENT ACT 1972.
12. Any items which the Chairman has decided are urgent (Part II).
28 June, 2016.
A version of this Agenda is also available in Welsh
Local Government (Access to Information) Act 1985 -
Inspection of background papers:
In the first instance, enquiries should be made of Mr M. Petherick Tel: 01446 709853 or Mr M. Willmott Tel: 01446 709826
E-mail: MPetherick@valeofglamorgan.gov.uk; MWillmott@valeofglamorgan.gov.uk
To the Members of the Cabinet
Chairman - Councillor N. Moore (Leader and Resources & Inward Investment)
Councillor L. Burnett (Regeneration and Education)
Councillor B.E. Brooks (Housing and Social Care & Health)
Councillor G. John (Visible, Leisure and Regulatory Services)
Councillor P.G. King (Building Services, Highways and Transportation)