Notice of Meeting CABINET
Date and time
of Meeting MONDAY 26 SEPTEMBER, 2016 AT 2.00 PM
Venue COMMITTEE ROOM 2, CIVIC OFFICES, HOLTON ROAD, BARRY
1. Apologies for absence.
3. To receive declarations of interest.
(Note: Members seeking advice on this item are asked to contact the Monitoring Officer at least 48 hours before the meeting).
Report of a Meeting –
4. Joint Consultative Forum - 4 July, 2016.
[View Minute C3294]
5. Youth Employment in the Vale of Glamorgan Council - Scrutiny Committee Corporate Performance and Resources - 1 September, 2016.
[View Minute C3295]
6. Annual Report of the Director of Social Services 2015-2016 - Challenge Version - Scrutiny Committee Healthy Living and Social Care - 12 September, 2016.
[View Minute C3296]
Reports of the Leader –
7. Cabinet Quarterly Work Programming and Monitoring.
[View Minute C3297]
8. Wales Audit Office Corporate Assessment Report 2016 incorporating the Annual Improvement Report 2015-16: Progress against Proposals for Improvement.
[View Minute C3293]
9. Improvement Plan Part 2: Annual Review of Performance 2015/16 and Local Government Performance 2015/16.
[View Minute C3298]
10. Scrutiny of the Vale of Glamorgan Public Services Board.
[View Minute C3299]
11. Medium Term Financial Plan 2016/17 to 2019/20.
[View Minute C3330]
12. Christmas Grants 2016/17.
[View Minute C3301]
Reports of the Cabinet Member for Regeneration and Education –
13. Sense of Place led Regeneration in Barry.
[View Minute C3302]
14. Proposal to increase Welsh Medium Secondary School Places.
[View Minute C3303]
Reports of the Cabinet Member for Housing, Social Care, and Health –
15. Independent Mental Capacity Advocates/Relevant Persons Representative.
[View Minute C3304]
16. Officer Delegation to Waive Disabled Facilities Grant Conditions.
[View Minute C3305]
17. Section 180 of the Housing Act 1996 - Voluntary Funding for Homelessness Outcomes.
[View Minute C3306]
Reports of the Cabinet Member for Building Services, Highways and Transportation –
18. Spring Street, Barry - Proposed Disabled Person's Parking Place - Objection Report.
[View Minute C3307]
Report of the Cabinet Member for Visible, Leisure and Regulatory Services –
19. Leisure Centre Improvement Works.
[View Minute C3308]
20. Any items which the Chairman has decided are urgent (Part I).
THE PUBLIC AND PRESS MAY BE EXCLUDED FROM THE MEETING DURING CONSIDERATION OF THE FOLLOWING ITEM(S) IN ACCORDANCE WITH SECTION 100A(4) OF THE LOCAL GOVERNMENT ACT 1972.
21. Any items which the Chairman has decided are urgent (Part II).
20 September, 2016.
A version of this Agenda is also available in Welsh
Local Government (Access to Information) Act 1985 -
Inspection of background papers:
In the first instance, enquiries should be made of Mr M. Petherick Tel: 01446 709853 or Mr M. Willmott Tel: 01446 709826
E-mail: MPetherick@valeofglamorgan.gov.uk; MWillmott@valeofglamorgan.gov.uk
To the Members of the Cabinet
Chairman - Councillor N. Moore (Leader and Resources & Inward Investment)
Councillor L. Burnett (Regeneration and Education)
Councillor B.E. Brooks (Housing and Social Care & Health)
Councillor G. John (Visible, Leisure and Regulatory Services)
Councillor P.G. King (Building Services, Highways and Transportation)