Notice of Meeting CABINET
Date and time
of Meeting MONDAY 3 OCTOBER, 2016 AT 2.00 PM
Venue COMMITTEE ROOM 2, CIVIC OFFICES, HOLTON ROAD, BARRY
1. Apologies for absence.
[View Minute C3309]
3. To receive declarations of interest.
(Note: Members seeking advice on this item are asked to contact the Monitoring Officer at least 48 hours before the meeting).
Report of a Meeting –
4. Cardiff Bay Advisory Committee - 14 September, 2016.
[View Minute C3311]
Reports of the Leader –
5. Reshaping Services – Progress on Implementation.
[View Minute C3312]
6. Grants to Community Voluntary Organisations 2016/2017 and linkages to the Reshaping Services Programme.
[View Minute C3313]
7. Revenue Monitoring for the period 1st April to 31st August 2016.
[View Minute C3314]
8. Capital Monitoring for the period 1st April to 31st August 2016.
[View Minute C3315]
9. Supply of Servers for Oracle E-Business Suite.
[View Minute C3316]
Report of the Cabinet Member for Regeneration and Education –
10. School Performance Report 2015-2016: Foundation Phase and Key Stages 2 to 5.
[View Minute C3317]
Report of the Cabinet Member for Housing, Social Care, and Health –
11. Officer Delegation to Waive Disabled Facilities Grant Conditions.
[View Minute C3318]
12. Any items which the Chairman has decided are urgent (Part I).
12a. Individual School Performance Progress Panel Meeting.
[View Minute C3320]
THE PUBLIC AND PRESS MAY BE EXCLUDED FROM THE MEETING DURING CONSIDERATION OF THE FOLLOWING ITEM(S) IN ACCORDANCE WITH SECTION 100A(4) OF THE LOCAL GOVERNMENT ACT 1972.
Report of the Leader –
13. Supply of Servers for Oracle E-Business Suite.
[View Minute C3322]
14. Any items which the Chairman has decided are urgent (Part II).
27 September, 2016.
A version of this Agenda is also available in Welsh
Local Government (Access to Information) Act 1985 -
Inspection of background papers:
In the first instance, enquiries should be made of Mr M. Petherick Tel: 01446 709853 or Mr M. Willmott Tel: 01446 709826
E-mail: MPetherick@valeofglamorgan.gov.uk; MWillmott@valeofglamorgan.gov.uk
To the Members of the Cabinet
Chairman - Councillor N. Moore (Leader and Resources & Inward Investment)
Councillor L. Burnett (Regeneration and Education)
Councillor B.E. Brooks (Housing and Social Care & Health)
Councillor G. John (Visible, Leisure and Regulatory Services)
Councillor P.G. King (Building Services, Highways and Transportation)