Notice of Meeting CABINET
Date and time
of Meeting MONDAY 31 OCTOBER, 2016 AT 2.00 PM
Venue COMMITTEE ROOM 2, CIVIC OFFICES, HOLTON ROAD, BARRY
1. Apologies for absence.
3. To receive declarations of interest.
(Note: Members seeking advice on this item are asked to contact the Monitoring Officer at least 48 hours before the meeting).
Report of a Meeting –
4. Glamorgan Heritage Coast Advisory Group - 16 September, 2016.
[View Minute C3337]
5. Proposal to Establish New Mixed-Sex Secondary Schools in Barry - Scrutiny Committee Learning and Culture - 3 October, 2016.
[View Minute C3338]
6. Review of Individual School Progress Meetings - Scrutiny Committee Learning and Culture - 3 October, 2016.
[View Minute C3339]
7. Quarter 1 (2016-17) Performance Report: An Inclusive and Safe Vale - Scrutiny Committee Homes and Safe Communities - 12 October, 2016.
[View Minute C3340]
8. Consultation on a Welsh Government Draft Strategy: "A Million Welsh Speakers by 2050" - Scrutiny Committee Learning and Culture - 17 October, 2016.
[View Minute C3341]
Reports of the Leader –
9. Quarter 1 (2016-17) Corporate Plan Performance Report.
[View Minute C3342]
10. Strategic Collaborative Working Initiatives Update.
[View Minute C3343]
11. Reshaping Services Programme - Grants to Community and Voluntary Organisations.
[View Minute C3344]
Reports of the Cabinet Member for Regeneration and Education –
12. Town Centres Framework - Implementation Update.
[View Minute C3345]
13. Eagleswell (Ysgol Y Ddraig) Site - Marketing and Disposal.
[View Minute C3346]
14. Rationalisation of Council Assets in Llantwit Major.
[View Minute C3347]
15. Proposal to Change the Character of Fairfield Primary School to a 3 - 11 Years School, by Creating a Nursery Unit Within the School.
[View Minute C3348]
16. Individual Schools Progress Panel - High Street Primary School.
[View Minute C3349]
17. Library Strategy - Establishing Community Libraries – Rhoose.
[View Minute C3350]
Report of the Cabinet Member for Visible, Leisure and Regulatory Services –
18. Civil Parking Enforcement and Town Centre Car Parking Update.
[View Minute C3351]
Reports of the Cabinet Member for Building Services, Highways and Transportation –
19. Housing Compliance Policies.
[View Minute C3352]
20. Boverton Flood Alleviation Scheme.
[View Minute C3353]
21. Any items which the Chairman has decided are urgent (Part I).
THE PUBLIC AND PRESS MAY BE EXCLUDED FROM THE MEETING DURING CONSIDERATION OF THE FOLLOWING ITEM(S) IN ACCORDANCE WITH SECTION 100A(4) OF THE LOCAL GOVERNMENT ACT 1972.
Report of the Cabinet Member for Building Services, Highways and Transportation –
22. Boverton Flood Alleviation Scheme.
[View Minute C3355]
23. Any items which the Chairman has decided are urgent (Part II).
25 October, 2016.
A version of this Agenda is also available in Welsh.
Local Government (Access to Information) Act 1985 -
Inspection of background papers:
In the first instance, enquiries should be made of Mr M. Petherick Tel: 01446 709853 or Mr M. Willmott Tel: 01446 709826
E-mail: MPetherick@valeofglamorgan.gov.uk; MWillmott@valeofglamorgan.gov.uk
To the Members of the Cabinet
Chairman - Councillor N. Moore (Leader and Resources & Inward Investment)
Councillor L. Burnett (Regeneration and Education)
Councillor B.E. Brooks (Housing and Social Care & Health)
Councillor G. John (Visible, Leisure and Regulatory Services)
Councillor P.G. King (Building Services, Highways and Transportation)