Notice of Meeting CABINET
Date and time
of Meeting MONDAY 14 NOVEMBER, 2016 AT 2.00 PM
Venue COMMITTEE ROOM 2, CIVIC OFFICES, HOLTON ROAD, BARRY
1. Apologies for absence.
3. To receive declarations of interest.
(Note: Members seeking advice on this item are asked to contact the Monitoring Officer at least 48 hours before the meeting).
4. Revenue and Capital Monitoring for the Period 1st April to 31st August 2016 - Scrutiny Committee Healthy Living and Social Care - 10 October, 2016.
[View Minute C3358]
5. Update on Implementation of the Social Services and Well-being (Wales) Act 2014 - Scrutiny Committee Healthy Living and Social Care - 10 October, 2016.
[View Minute C3359]
6. Assistive Technology and Dementia Care Task and Finish Group Update - Scrutiny Committee Healthy Living and Social Care - 10 October, 2016.
[View Minute C3360]
Reports of the Leader –
7. Treasury Management.
[View Minute C3361]
8. Initial Revenue Budget Proposals 2017/18.
[View Minute C3362]
9. Initial Capital Programme Proposals 2017/18.
[View Minute C3363]
10. Initial Housing Revenue Account Budget Proposals 2017/18.
[View Minute C3364]
Report of the Cabinet Member for Regeneration and Education –
11. Draft Welsh Medium in Education Strategic Plan 2017 - 2020.
[View Minute C3365]
Report of the Cabinet Member for Housing and Social Care & Health –
12. Customer Service Strategy (Housing) - Draft for Consideration.
[View Minute C3366]
13. Any items which the Chairman has decided are urgent (Part I).
THE PUBLIC AND PRESS MAY BE EXCLUDED FROM THE MEETING DURING CONSIDERATION OF THE FOLLOWING ITEM(S) IN ACCORDANCE WITH SECTION 100A(4) OF THE LOCAL GOVERNMENT ACT 1972.
14. Any items which the Chairman has decided are urgent (Part II).
8 November, 2016.
A version of this Agenda is also available in Welsh.
Local Government (Access to Information) Act 1985 -
Inspection of background papers:
In the first instance, enquiries should be made of Mr M. Petherick Tel: 01446 709853 or Mr M. Willmott Tel: 01446 709826
E-mail: MPetherick@valeofglamorgan.gov.uk; MWillmott@valeofglamorgan.gov.uk
To the Members of the Cabinet
Chairman - Councillor N. Moore (Leader and Resources & Inward Investment)
Councillor L. Burnett (Regeneration and Education)
Councillor B.E. Brooks (Housing and Social Care & Health)
Councillor G. John (Visible, Leisure and Regulatory Services)
Councillor P.G. King (Building Services, Highways and Transportation)