Allow all Cookies
Notice of Meeting CABINET
Date and time
of Meeting MONDAY 28 NOVEMBER, 2016 AT 2.00 PM
Venue COMMITTEE ROOM 2, CIVIC OFFICES, HOLTON ROAD, BARRY
1. Apologies for absence.
3. To receive declarations of interest.
(Note: Members seeking advice on this item are asked to contact the Monitoring Officer at least 48 hours before the meeting).
Reports of the Leader –
4. Local Average Interest Rate.
[View Minute C3369]
5. Council Tax Base 2017-18.
[View Minute C3370]
6. Council Tax Reduction Scheme.
[View Minute C3371]
7. Council Tax Unoccupied Dwellings 2017-18.
[View Minute C3372]
8. Precept Payment Dates 2017-18.
[View Minute C3373]
9. Draft Welsh Language Promotion Strategy.
[View Minute C3374]
10. Sickness Absence Report - April 2016 to September 2016.
[View Minute C3375]
Joint Report of the Leader and the Cabinet Member for Housing and Social Care & Health –
11. Reshaping Services - Review of Meals on Wheels Service.
[View Minute C3376]
Reports of the Cabinet Member for Housing and Social Care & Health –
12. Annual Report of the Director of Social Services 2015/2016.
[View Minute C3377]
13. Draft Supporting People Local Commissioning Plan 2017 - 2020.
[View Minute C3378]
14. Brecon Court Demolition.
[View Minute C3379]
15. The Procurement and Implementation of the Welsh Community Care Information System (WCCIS)
[View Minute C3380]
Reports of the Cabinet Member for Regeneration and Education –
16. School Admission Arrangements 2018/19.
[View Minute C3381]
17. Procurement of Multi-Disciplinary Consultancy Services for 21st Century Schools (Band B) and other Property Projects.
[View Minute C3382]
18. Any items which the Chairman has decided are urgent (Part I).
THE PUBLIC AND PRESS MAY BE EXCLUDED FROM THE MEETING DURING CONSIDERATION OF THE FOLLOWING ITEM(S) IN ACCORDANCE WITH SECTION 100A(4) OF THE LOCAL GOVERNMENT ACT 1972.
Report of the Cabinet Member for Regeneration and Education –
19. Procurement of Multi-Disciplinary Consultancy Services for 21st Century Schools (Band B) and other Property Projects.
[View Minute C3384]
20. Any items which the Chairman has decided are urgent (Part II).
22 November, 2016.
A version of this Agenda is also available in Welsh.
Local Government (Access to Information) Act 1985 -
Inspection of background papers:
In the first instance, enquiries should be made of Mr M. Petherick Tel: 01446 709853 or Mr M. Willmott Tel: 01446 709826
E-mail: MPetherick@valeofglamorgan.gov.uk; MWillmott@valeofglamorgan.gov.uk
To the Members of the Cabinet
Chairman - Councillor N. Moore (Leader and Resources & Inward Investment)
Councillor L. Burnett (Regeneration and Education)
Councillor B.E. Brooks (Housing and Social Care & Health)
Councillor G. John (Visible, Leisure and Regulatory Services)
Councillor P.G. King (Building Services, Highways and Transportation)