Notice of Meeting CABINET
Date and time
of Meeting MONDAY 23 JANUARY, 2017 AT 2.00 PM
Venue COMMITTEE ROOM 2, CIVIC OFFICES, HOLTON ROAD, BARRY
1. Apologies for absence.
3. To receive declarations of interest.
(Note: Members seeking advice on this item are asked to contact the Monitoring Officer at least 48 hours before the meeting).
Report of a Meeting –
4. Shared Regulatory Services Joint Committee - 20 December, 2016.
[View Minute C3427]
5. Draft Welsh Language Promotion Strategy - Scrutiny Committee Learning and Culture - 12 December, 2016.
[View Minute C3428]
Reports of the Leader –
6. Capital Monitoring Report for the period 1st April to 30th November 2016.
[View Minute C3429]
7. Revenue Monitoring for the period 1st April to 30th November 2016.
[View Minute C3430]
8. Reshaping Services – Progress on Implementation.
[View Minute C3431]
9. Strategic Collaborative Working Initiatives Update.
[View Minute C3432]
10. Staff Charter - Update from Employee Survey.
[View Minute C3433]
11. Corporate Safeguarding Update.
[View Minute C3434]
12. Member Induction 2017.
[View Minute C3435] [View tabled Appendix A]
(A copy of a report submitted to Democratic Services Committee on 18 January, 2017. The recommendations of the Committee will be circulated prior to the Cabinet Meeting).
13. Upgrade of Cisco Telephony System.
[View Minute C3436]
Reports of the Cabinet Member for Housing and Social Care & Health –
14. Delivering Integrated Social Care and Health Services – Intermediate Care Fund (ICF) Update.
[View Minute C3437]
15. Proposed Pilot Project: Accommodation for Homeless 16-21 year olds with Complex Needs.
[View Minute C3438]
16. Setting up a Regional Social Care Workforce Development Unit for the Vale of Glamorgan and Cardiff.
[View Minute C3439]
Reports of the Cabinet Member for Visible, Leisure and Regulatory Services –
17. Comingled Dry Recycling Contract and Future Waste Transfer Arrangements.
[View Minute C3440]
18. Coldbrook Catchment Flood Risk Management Scheme.
[View Minute C3441]
Report of the Cabinet Member for Building Services, Highways and Transportation –
19. Cross Common Road Bridge / Cardiff Road Junction, Dinas Powys.
[View Minute C3442] [View tabled Ward Member Consultation]
20. Any items which the Chairman has decided are urgent (Part I).
THE PUBLIC AND PRESS MAY BE EXCLUDED FROM THE MEETING DURING CONSIDERATION OF THE FOLLOWING ITEM(S) IN ACCORDANCE WITH SECTION 100A(4) OF THE LOCAL GOVERNMENT ACT 1972.
Report of the Leader–
21. Upgrade of Cisco Telephony System.
[View Minute C3444]
22. Any items which the Chairman has decided are urgent (Part II).
17 January, 2017.
A version of this Agenda is also available in Welsh.
Local Government (Access to Information) Act 1985 -
Inspection of background papers:
In the first instance, enquiries should be made of Mr M. Petherick Tel: 01446 709853 or Mr M. Willmott Tel: 01446 709826
E-mail: MPetherick@valeofglamorgan.gov.uk; MWillmott@valeofglamorgan.gov.uk
To the Members of the Cabinet
Chairman - Councillor N. Moore (Leader and Resources & Inward Investment)
Councillor L. Burnett (Regeneration and Education)
Councillor B.E. Brooks (Housing and Social Care & Health)
Councillor G. John (Visible, Leisure and Regulatory Services)
Councillor P.G. King (Building Services, Highways and Transportation)