Notice of Meeting CABINET
Date and time
of Meeting MONDAY 20 FEBRUARY, 2017 AT 2.00 PM
Venue COMMITTEE ROOM 2, CIVIC OFFICES, HOLTON ROAD, BARRY
1. Apologies for absence.
3. To receive declarations of interest.
(Note: Members seeking advice on this item are asked to contact the Monitoring Officer at least 48 hours before the meeting).
4. Community Mental Health Services - Healthy Living and Social Care Scrutiny Committee - 16 January, 2017.
[View Minute C3462]
5. Update on the Work Undertaken by Public Health Wales, by Dr. Sian Griffiths, Consultant in Public Health Medicine - Healthy Living and Social Care Scrutiny Committee - 16 January, 2017.
[View Minute C3463]
6. Wales Audit Office Report on Delayed Transfers of Care - Cardiff and Vale Health and Social Care Community - Healthy Living and Social Care Scrutiny Committee - 16 January, 2017.
[View Minute C3464]
7. Revenue and Capital Monitoring for the Period 1st April to 30th November 2016 - Healthy Living and Social Care Scrutiny Committee - 16 January, 2017.
[View Minute C3465]
8. Voluntary Sector Compact - Voluntary Sector Joint Liaison Committee - 8 February, 2017.
[View Minute C3466]
Reports of the Leader –
9. Treasury Management and Investment Statement 2017/18.
[View Minute C3467]
10. Final Capital Proposals 2017/18 to 2021/22.
[View Minute C3468]
11. Final Proposals for Revenue Budget 2017/18.
[View Minute C3469]
12. Final Housing Revenue Account Budget Proposals 2017/18.
[View Minute C3470]
13. Wales Audit Office Corporate Assessment Report 2016 incorporating the Annual Improvement Report 2015/16: Progress against Proposals for Improvement.
[View Minute C3471]
14. Corporate Asset Management Plan Yearly Update 2016/17.
[View Minute C3472]
15. Welsh Language Translation - Extension of Current Arrangements.
[View Minute C3473]
16. Use of the Managing Director's Emergency Powers.
[View Minute C3474]
Reports of the Cabinet Member for Regeneration and Education –
17. Reshaping Services – Catering Services.
[View Minute C3475]
18. Fees and Charges at Countryside Service sites.
[View Minute C3476]
19. Proposed Events Programme 2017-2018.
[View Minute C3477]
Reports of the Cabinet Member for Housing and Social Care & Health –
20. The Cardiff and the Vale of Glamorgan Population Needs Assessment.
[View Minute C3478]
21. Providing Advocacy Services to Children In Need of Care and Support and Looked After Children and Young People.
[View Minute C3479]
Report of the Cabinet Member for Visible, Leisure and Regulatory Services –
22. St Paul's Church, Penarth.
[View Minute C3480]
Joint Report of the Leader and Cabinet Members for Visible, Leisure and Regulatory Services, and Building Services, Highways and Transportation
23. Reshaping Services – Visible Services and Transport.
[View Minute C3481]
24. Any items which the Chairman has decided are urgent (Part I).
THE PUBLIC AND PRESS MAY BE EXCLUDED FROM THE MEETING DURING CONSIDERATION OF THE FOLLOWING ITEM(S) IN ACCORDANCE WITH SECTION 100A(4) OF THE LOCAL GOVERNMENT ACT 1972.
25. Any items which the Chairman has decided are urgent (Part II).
14 February, 2017.
A version of this Agenda is also available in Welsh.
Local Government (Access to Information) Act 1985 -
Inspection of background papers:
In the first instance, enquiries should be made of Mr M. Petherick Tel: 01446 709853 or Mr M. Willmott Tel: 01446 709826
E-mail: MPetherick@valeofglamorgan.gov.uk; MWillmott@valeofglamorgan.gov.uk
To the Members of the Cabinet
Chairman - Councillor N. Moore (Leader and Resources & Inward Investment)
Councillor L. Burnett (Regeneration and Education)
Councillor B.E. Brooks (Housing and Social Care & Health)
Councillor G. John (Visible, Leisure and Regulatory Services)
Councillor P.G. King (Building Services, Highways and Transportation)