Notice of Meeting CABINET
Date and time
of Meeting MONDAY 20 MARCH, 2017 AT 2.00 PM
Venue COMMITTEE ROOM 2, CIVIC OFFICES, HOLTON ROAD, BARRY
1. Apologies for absence.
3. To receive declarations of interest.
(Note: Members seeking advice on this item are asked to contact the Monitoring Officer at least 48 hours before the meeting).
Reports of Meetings –
4. Joint Consultative Forum - 13 February, 2017.
[View Minute 3497]
5. Local Authority Governors Advisory Panel - 8 March, 2017.
[View Minute 3498]
6. Revenue and Capital Monitoring for the Period 1st April to 31st December 2016 - Healthy Living and Social Care Scrutiny Committee - 13 February, 2017.
[View Minute 3499]
7. Request for Consideration of Matter - Barry Hospital Car Park Fines (Councillor Dr I. J. Johnson) - Healthy Living and Social Care Scrutiny Committee - 13 February, 2017.
[View Minute 3500]
8. Visible Services and Transport - Proposed Fees and Charges for 2017/2018 - Environment and Regeneration Scrutiny Committee - 14 February, 2017.
[view Minute 3501]
9. Barry Island Beach Huts - Environment and Regeneration Scrutiny Committee - 14 February, 2017.
[View Minute 3502]
Reports of the Leader –
10. The Vale of Glamorgan Public Opinion Survey 2016.
[View Minute 3503]
11. Armed Forces Covenant Grant.
[View Minute 3504]
Reports of the Cabinet Member for Regeneration and Education –
12. Sense of Place Led Regeneration in Barry.
[View Minute 3505]
13. Proposal to Change the Character of Fairfield Primary School to a 3 - 11 Years School, by Creating a Nursery Unit Within the School.
[View Minute 3506]
Reports of the Cabinet Member for Housing and Social Care & Health –
14. Charging for Care and Support Services under the Social Services and Well-being (Wales) Act 2014.
[View Minute 3507]
15. Consideration for Continued Participation in the Syrian Resettlement Programme After Year 1.
[View Minute 3508]
Report of the Cabinet Member for Visible, Leisure and Regulatory Services –
16. Marketing of Former Public Conveniences at Nell's Point, Barry Island.
[View Minute 3509]
Reports of the Cabinet Member for Building Services, Highways and Transportation –
17. Highway Maintenance Contracts.
[View Minute 3510]
18. Highway Design and Construction Contract.
[View Minute 3511]
19. Any items which the Chairman has decided are urgent (Part I).
THE PUBLIC AND PRESS MAY BE EXCLUDED FROM THE MEETING DURING CONSIDERATION OF THE FOLLOWING ITEM(S) IN ACCORDANCE WITH SECTION 100A(4) OF THE LOCAL GOVERNMENT ACT 1972.
Report of the Cabinet Member for Building Services, Highways and Transportation –
20. Highway Design and Construction Contract.
[View Minute 3513]
21. Any items which the Chairman has decided are urgent (Part II).
14 March, 2017.
A version of this Agenda is also available in Welsh.
Local Government (Access to Information) Act 1985 -
Inspection of background papers:
In the first instance, enquiries should be made of Mr M. Petherick Tel: 01446 709853 or Mr M. Willmott Tel: 01446 709826
E-mail: MPetherick@valeofglamorgan.gov.uk; MWillmott@valeofglamorgan.gov.uk
To the Members of the Cabinet
Chairman - Councillor N. Moore (Leader and Resources & Inward Investment)
Councillor L. Burnett (Regeneration and Education)
Councillor B.E. Brooks (Housing and Social Care & Health)
Councillor G. John (Visible, Leisure and Regulatory Services)
Councillor P.G. King (Building Services, Highways and Transportation)