Browser does not support script.
Notice of Meeting CABINET
Date and time
of Meeting MONDAY 5 JUNE, 2017 AT 2.00 PM
Venue COUNCIL CHAMBER, CIVIC OFFICES, HOLTON ROAD, BARRY
1. Apologies for absence.
3. To receive declarations of interest.
(Note: Members seeking advice on this item are asked to contact the Monitoring Officer at least 48 hours before the meeting).
Report of a Meeting –
4. Glamorgan Heritage Coast Advisory Group - 7 April, 2017.
[View Minute C3]
Reports of the Leader –
5. Cabinet Annual Strategic Forward Work Programme: June 2017 to April 2018 and Cabinet Quarterly Work Programme: June 2017 to July 2017.
[View Minute C4]
6. Appointments to Outside Bodies / Joint Committees.
[View Minute C5]
7. Local Average Interest Rates.
[View Minute C6]
Reports of the Cabinet Member for Learning and Culture –
8. Education Asset Renewal Building Programme 2017/18.
[View Minute C7]
9. Sale of Land Surplus to Requirements at St Illtyd Primary School, Llantwit Major.
[View Minute C8]
Report of the Cabinet Member for Neighbourhood Services and Transport –
10. Active Travel.
[View Minute C9]
11. Any items which the Chairman has decided are urgent (Part I).
THE PUBLIC AND PRESS MAY BE EXCLUDED FROM THE MEETING DURING CONSIDERATION OF THE FOLLOWING ITEM(S) IN ACCORDANCE WITH SECTION 100A(4) OF THE LOCAL GOVERNMENT ACT 1972.
12. Any items which the Chairman has decided are urgent (Part II).
30 May, 2017.
This document is available in Welsh / Mae’r ddogfen hon ar gael yn Gymraeg
Local Government (Access to Information) Act 1985 -
Inspection of background papers:
In the first instance, enquiries should be made of Mr M. Petherick Tel: 01446 709853 or Mr M. Willmott Tel: 01446 709826
E-mail: MPetherick@valeofglamorgan.gov.uk; MWillmott@valeofglamorgan.gov.uk
To the Members of the Cabinet
Chairman - Councillor J. Thomas (Leader & Performance and Resources)
Councillor H. Jarvie (Regulatory and Legal Services)
Councillor B. Penrose (Learning and Culture)
Councillor J. Bird (Regeneration and Planning)
Councillor A. Parker (Housing and Building Services)
Councillor G. Kemp (Social Care, Health and Leisure)
Councillor G. Cox (Neighbourhood Services and Transport)