Browser does not support script.
Notice of Meeting CABINET
Date and time
of Meeting MONDAY 19 JUNE, 2017 AT 2.00 PM
Venue COMMITTEE ROOM 2, CIVIC OFFICES, HOLTON ROAD, BARRY
1. Apologies for absence.
3. To receive declarations of interest.
(Note: Members seeking advice on this item are asked to contact the Monitoring Officer at least 48 hours before the meeting).
Report of the Leader –
4. Vale of Glamorgan Well-being Objectives and Improvement Plan Part 1 (Improvement Objectives 2017/18).
[View Minute C12]
Reports of the Cabinet Member for Learning and Culture –
5. Welsh Standards Annual Monitoring Report.
[View Minute C13]
6. Proposal to Change the Character of Fairfield Primary School to a 3 - 11 Years School, by Creating a Nursery Unit within the school.
[View Minute C14]
7. Any items which the Chairman has decided are urgent (Part I).
THE PUBLIC AND PRESS MAY BE EXCLUDED FROM THE MEETING DURING CONSIDERATION OF THE FOLLOWING ITEM(S) IN ACCORDANCE WITH SECTION 100A(4) OF THE LOCAL GOVERNMENT ACT 1972.
8. Any items which the Chairman has decided are urgent (Part II).
13 June, 2017.
This document is available in Welsh / Mae’r ddogfen hon ar gael yn Gymraeg
Local Government (Access to Information) Act 1985 -
Inspection of background papers:
In the first instance, enquiries should be made of Mr M. Petherick Tel: 01446 709853 or Mr M. Willmott Tel: 01446 709826
E-mail: MPetherick@valeofglamorgan.gov.uk; MWillmott@valeofglamorgan.gov.uk
To the Members of the Cabinet
Chairman - Councillor J. Thomas (Leader & Performance and Resources)
Councillor H. Jarvie (Regulatory and Legal Services)
Councillor B. Penrose (Learning and Culture)
Councillor J. Bird (Regeneration and Planning)
Councillor A. Parker (Housing and Building Services)
Councillor G. Kemp (Social Care, Health and Leisure)
Councillor G. Cox (Neighbourhood Services and Transport)