Allow all Cookies
Notice of Meeting CABINET
Date and time
of Meeting MONDAY 3 JULY, 2017 AT 2.00 PM
Venue COMMITTEE ROOM 2, CIVIC OFFICES, HOLTON ROAD, BARRY
1. Apologies for absence.
3. To receive declarations of interest.
(Note: Members seeking advice on this item are asked to contact the Monitoring Officer at least 48 hours before the meeting).
Reports of the Leader –
4. Capital Monitoring Report for the period 1st April 2017 to 31st May 2017.
[View Minute C17]
5. Revenue Monitoring for the period 1st April to 31st May 2017.
[View Minute C18]
6. Closure of Accounts 2016/17.
[View Minute C19]
7. National Procurement Service (NPS) Framework Contract for Corporate Media \ Buying, Integrated Marketing Campaign & Public Relations Framework.
[View Minute C20]
8. Land Adjacent to 9 Maes Lyndys, Rhoose - Disposal of Council Land.
[View Minute C21]
Report of the Cabinet Member for Regulatory and Legal Services –
9. Review of Officer Delegations.
[View Minute C22]
Report of the Cabinet Member for Housing and Building Services –
10. CCTV Service Provision.
[View Minute C23]
Reports of the Cabinet Member for Neighbourhood Services and Transport –
11. Bus Services Support Grant 2017/2018.
[View Minute C24]
12. Passenger Transport: Results of Tendering Exercise and Award of Contracts 2017.
[View Minute C25]
13. Any items which the Chairman has decided are urgent (Part I).
THE PUBLIC AND PRESS MAY BE EXCLUDED FROM THE MEETING DURING CONSIDERATION OF THE FOLLOWING ITEM(S) IN ACCORDANCE WITH SECTION 100A(4) OF THE LOCAL GOVERNMENT ACT 1972.
Report of the Cabinet Member for Neighbourhood Services and Transport –
14. Passenger Transport: Results of Tendering Exercise and Award of Contracts 2017.
[View Minute C27]
15. Any items which the Chairman has decided are urgent (Part II).
27 June, 2017.
This document is available in Welsh / Mae’r ddogfen hon ar gael yn Gymraeg
Local Government (Access to Information) Act 1985 -
Inspection of background papers:
In the first instance, enquiries should be made of Mr M. Petherick Tel: 01446 709853 or Mr M. Willmott Tel: 01446 709826
E-mail: MPetherick@valeofglamorgan.gov.uk; MWillmott@valeofglamorgan.gov.uk
To the Members of the Cabinet
Chairman - Councillor J. Thomas (Leader & Performance and Resources)
Councillor H. Jarvie (Regulatory and Legal Services)
Councillor B. Penrose (Learning and Culture)
Councillor J. Bird (Regeneration and Planning)
Councillor A. Parker (Housing and Building Services)
Councillor G. Kemp (Social Care, Health and Leisure)
Councillor G. Cox (Neighbourhood Services and Transport)