Notice of Meeting CABINET
Date and time
of Meeting MONDAY 17 JULY, 2017 AT 2.00 PM
Venue COMMITTEE ROOM 2, CIVIC OFFICES, HOLTON ROAD, BARRY
1. Apologies for absence.
3. To receive declarations of interest.
(Note: Members seeking advice on this item are asked to contact the Monitoring Officer at least 48 hours before the meeting).
Report of a Meeting –
4. Cardiff Bay Advisory Committee – 21 June, 2017.
[View Minute C30]
Report of the Cabinet Member for Housing and Building Services –
5. Violence against Women, Domestic Violence and Sexual Violence Act 2015 Update.
[View Minute C31]
Reports of the Cabinet Member for Social Care, Health and Leisure –
6. Update on Implementation of the Social Services and Well-Being (Wales) Act, 2014.
[View Minute C32]
7. Jenner Park Clubhouse.
[View Minute C33]
8. Any items which the Chairman has decided are urgent (Part I).
THE PUBLIC AND PRESS MAY BE EXCLUDED FROM THE MEETING DURING CONSIDERATION OF THE FOLLOWING ITEM(S) IN ACCORDANCE WITH SECTION 100A(4) OF THE LOCAL GOVERNMENT ACT 1972.
9. Any items which the Chairman has decided are urgent (Part II).
11 July, 2017.
This document is available in Welsh / Mae’r ddogfen hon ar gael yn Gymraeg
Local Government (Access to Information) Act 1985 -
Inspection of background papers:
In the first instance, enquiries should be made of Mr M. Petherick Tel: 01446 709853 or Mr M. Willmott Tel: 01446 709826
E-mail: MPetherick@valeofglamorgan.gov.uk; MWillmott@valeofglamorgan.gov.uk
To the Members of the Cabinet
Chairman - Councillor J. Thomas (Leader & Performance and Resources)
Councillor H. Jarvie (Regulatory and Legal Services)
Councillor B. Penrose (Learning and Culture)
Councillor J. Bird (Regeneration and Planning)
Councillor A. Parker (Housing and Building Services)
Councillor G. Kemp (Social Care, Health and Leisure)
Councillor G. Cox (Neighbourhood Services and Transport