Browser does not support script.
Notice of Meeting CABINET
Date and time
of Meeting MONDAY 31 JULY, 2017 AT 2.00 PM
Venue CORPORATE SUITE, CIVIC OFFICES, HOLTON ROAD, BARRY
1. Apologies for absence.
3. To receive declarations of interest.
(Note: Members seeking advice on this item are asked to contact the Monitoring Officer at least 48 hours before the meeting).
Report of a Meeting –
4. Annual Meeting Shared Regulatory Services Joint Committee - 27 June, 2017.
[View Minute C36]
Reports of the Leader –
5. Wales Audit Office - Annual Improvement Report 2016-17; Good Governance when Determining Significant Service Changes Report; Corporate Assessment Follow Up Report.
[View Minute C37]
6. End of Year (2016-17) Corporate Plan Performance Report and Target Setting Update for 2017-18.
[View Minute C38]
7. Reshaping Services Programme - Update on Implementation.
[View Minute C39]
8. Strategic Collaborative Working Initiatives Update.
[View Minute C40]
9. Digital Strategy 2017-2020.
[View Minute C41]
10. Telephone Lines and Calls Contract Renewal.
[View Minute C42]
11. National Procurement Service (NPS) Framework Contract for (1) Corporate Office Stationery and (2) Office Furniture.
[View Minute C43]
12. Treasury Management.
[View Minute C44]
13. Budget Strategy 2018/19.
[View Minute C45]
14. Corporate Safeguarding Annual Report 2016/17.
[View Minute C46]
15. Sickness Absence Report April 2016 – March 2017.
[View Minute C47]
Report of the Cabinet Member for Regeneration and Planning–
16. Adoption of Supplementary Planning Guidance for Planning Obligations and Affordable Housing.
[View Minute C48]
Report of the Cabinet Member for Housing and Building Services –
17. Vale of Glamorgan Gypsy and Traveller Accommodation Assessment May 2016.
[View Minute C49]
Reports of the Cabinet Member for Neighbourhood Services and Transport –
18. Improving Strategic Transport for Dinas Powys.
[View Minute C50]
19. Purchase of 26 Tonne and 16 Tonne Refuse Vehicles: Results of Tendering Exercises and Award of Contracts.
[View Minute C51]
20. A4226 Five Mile Lane Road Improvements Scheme.
[View Minute C52]
21. Coldbrook Catchment Flood Risk Management Scheme.
[View Minute C53]
22. Any items which the Chairman has decided are urgent (Part I).
THE PUBLIC AND PRESS MAY BE EXCLUDED FROM THE MEETING DURING CONSIDERATION OF THE FOLLOWING ITEM(S) IN ACCORDANCE WITH SECTION 100A(4) OF THE LOCAL GOVERNMENT ACT 1972.
Report of the Cabinet Member for Neighbourhood Services and Transport –
23. Purchase of 26 Tonne and 16 Tonne Refuse Vehicles: Results of Tendering Exercises and Award of Contracts.
[View Minute C55]
24. A4226 Five Mile Lane Road Improvements Scheme.
[View Minute C56]
25. Coldbrook Catchment Flood Risk Management Scheme.
[View Minute C57]
26. Any items which the Chairman has decided are urgent (Part II).
25 July, 2017.
This document is available in Welsh / Mae’r ddogfen hon ar gael yn Gymraeg
Local Government (Access to Information) Act 1985 -
Inspection of background papers:
In the first instance, enquiries should be made of Mr M. Petherick Tel: 01446 709853 or Mr M. Willmott Tel: 01446 709826
E-mail: MPetherick@valeofglamorgan.gov.uk; MWillmott@valeofglamorgan.gov.uk
To the Members of the Cabinet
Chairman - Councillor J. Thomas (Leader & Performance and Resources)
Councillor H. Jarvie (Regulatory and Legal Services)
Councillor J. Bird (Regeneration and Planning)
Councillor G. Cox (Neighbourhood Services and Transport)
Councillor G. Kemp (Social Care, Health and Leisure)
Councillor A. Parker (Housing and Building Services)
Councillor B. Penrose (Learning and Culture)