Notice of Meeting CABINET
Date and time
of Meeting MONDAY 9 OCTOBER, 2017 AT 2.00 PM
Venue COUNCIL CHAMBER, CIVIC OFFICES, HOLTON ROAD, BARRY
1. Apologies for absence.
3. To receive declarations of interest.
(Note: Members seeking advice on this item are asked to contact the Monitoring Officer at least 48 hours before the meeting).
Reports of a Meeting –
4. Joint Consultative Forum - 3 July, 2017.
[View Minute C81]
5. Vale of Glamorgan Local Access Forum - 31 July, 2017.
[View Minute C82]
6. Annual Report of the Director of Social Services 2016-2017 - Challenge Version - Healthy Living and Social Care Scrutiny Committee - 11 September, 2017.
[View Minute C83]
7. Report on the Chief Inspector's Annual Performance Evaluation of the Vale of Glamorgan's Social Services Department 2016-2017 - Healthy Living and Social Care Scrutiny Committee - 11 September, 2017.
[View Minute C84]
8. Improving Strategic Transport for Dinas Powys - Environment and Regeneration Scrutiny Committee - 14 September, 2017.
[View Minute C85]
9. Vale of Glamorgan Agricultural Show 2017 - Business Breakfast: Feedback Report - Environment and Regeneration Scrutiny Committee - 14 September, 2017.
[View Minute C86]
10. Call-in: Procurement of Refit works for Council Building Assets - Corporate Performance and Resources Scrutiny Committee - 21 September, 2017.
[View Minute C87]
Reports of the Leader –
11. Quarter 1 (2017-18) Corporate Plan Performance Report.
[View Minute C88]
12. Capital Monitoring Report for the Period 1st April 2017 to 31st August 2017.
[View Minute C89]
13. Revenue Monitoring for the Period 1st April to 31st August 2017.
[View Minute C90]
14. Proposed Refinement of the Single Status Grading Structure.
[View Minute C91]
Reports of the Cabinet Member for Regulatory and Legal Services –
15. The Council's Response to the Welsh Government Consultation: Electoral Reform in Local Government.
[View Minute C92]
16. Local Air Quality Management Annual Progress Report 2016.
[View Minute C93]
Reports of the Cabinet Member for Social Care, Health & Leisure –
17. External Funding: Families First.
[View Minute C94]
18. Supported Living Service Provision - Extension of Contract with Variation.
[View Minute C95]
19. Barry Island 10km Road Race - Summer 2018.
[View Minute C96]
Reports of the Cabinet Member for Housing and Building Services –
20. Tenant Engagement Strategy.
[View Minute C97]
21. Minor Updates to the Homes4U Housing Allocation Policy.
[View Minute C98]
Reports of the Cabinet Member for Neighbourhood Services and Transport –
22. Disposal of Dredged Material Associated with the Construction of Hinkley Point C Power Station.
[View Minute C99]
23. A4226 Five Mile Road Improvement Scheme - Award of Contract for Main Works.
[View Minute C100]
24. Any items which the Chairman has decided are urgent (Part I).
THE PUBLIC AND PRESS MAY BE EXCLUDED FROM THE MEETING DURING CONSIDERATION OF THE FOLLOWING ITEM(S) IN ACCORDANCE WITH SECTION 100A(4) OF THE LOCAL GOVERNMENT ACT 1972.
Report of the Cabinet Member for Neighbourhood Services and Transport –
25. A4226 Five Mile Road Improvement Scheme - Award of Contract for Main Works.
[View Minute C102]
26. Any items which the Chairman has decided are urgent (Part II).
3 October, 2017.
This document is available in Welsh / Mae’r ddogfen hon ar gael yn Gymraeg
Local Government (Access to Information) Act 1985 -
Inspection of background papers:
In the first instance, enquiries should be made of Mr M. Petherick Tel: 01446 709853 or Mr M. Willmott Tel: 01446 709826
E-mail: MPetherick@valeofglamorgan.gov.uk; MWillmott@valeofglamorgan.gov.uk
To the Members of the Cabinet
Chairman - Councillor J. Thomas (Leader & Performance and Resources)
Councillor H. Jarvie (Regulatory and Legal Services)
Councillor J. Bird (Regeneration and Planning)
Councillor G. Cox (Neighbourhood Services and Transport)
Councillor G. Kemp (Social Care, Health and Leisure)
Councillor A. Parker (Housing and Building Services)
Councillor B. Penrose (Learning and Culture)