Notice of Meeting CABINET
Date and time
of Meeting MONDAY 22 JANUARY, 2018 AT 2.00 PM
Venue COMMITTEE ROOM 2, CIVIC OFFICES, HOLTON ROAD, BARRY
1. Apologies for absence.
3. To receive declarations of interest.
(Note: Members seeking advice on this item are asked to contact the Monitoring Officer at least 48 hours before the meeting).
Reports of Meetings –
4. Glamorgan Heritage Coast Advisory Group - 24 November, 2017.
[View Minute C185]
5. Shared Regulatory Services Joint Committee - 19 December, 2017.
[View Minute C186]
6. Welsh Public Library Standards Performance 2016-2017 - Learning and Culture Scrutiny Committee - 11 December, 2017.
[View Minute C187]
7. Initial Capital Programme Proposals 2018/19 - Corporate Performance and Resources Scrutiny Committee - 14 December, 2017.
[View Minute C188]
8. Initial Revenue Budget Proposals 2018/19 - Corporate Performance and Resources Scrutiny Committee - 14 December, 2017.
[View Minute C189]
9. Initial Housing Revenue Account Budget Proposals 2018/19 - Corporate Performance and Resources Scrutiny Committee - 14 December, 2017.
[View Minute C190]
Reports of the Leader –
10. Cabinet Quarterly Work Programming and Monitoring.
[View Minute C191]
11. Capital Monitoring Report for the Period 1st April 2017 to 30th November 2017.
[View Minute C192]
12. Revenue Monitoring Report for the Period 1st April 2017 to 30th November 2017.
[View Minute C193]
13. Strategic Collaborative Working Initiatives Update.
[View Minute C194]
Reports of the Cabinet Member for Social Care, Health & Leisure –
14. Reshaping Services - Review of Learning Disabilities Day Services.
[View Minute C195]
15. Cardiff and Vale of Glamorgan Joint Commissioning and Pooled Budget for Older People Services.
[View Minute C196]
16. Parks and Open Spaces Reshaping - Commercial Catering Opportunities Phase I.
[View Minute C197]
Report of the Cabinet Member for Housing and Building Services –
17. Draft Supporting People Local Commissioning Plan 2018 - 2021.
[View Minute C198]
Reports of the Cabinet Member for Learning and Culture –
18. 21st Century Schools Programme - Band B.
[View Minute C199]
19. School Performance Report 2016-2017: Foundation Phase and Key Stages 2 to 5.
[View Minute C200]
20. Proposed Reconfiguration of Primary Provision in the Western Vale.
[View Minute C201]
21. Vale Seren Project.
[View Minute C202]
22. Adult and Community Learning Course Fees.
[View Minute C203]
23. Update on the Position of Community Libraries.
[View Minute C204]
Reports of the Cabinet Member for Neighbourhood Services and Transport –
24. Review Process for Transport Network Studies at Dinas Powys & M4 JCT 34 to A48.
[View Minute C205]
25. Transport Grant 2017/18 & 2018/19.
[View Minute C206]
26. Street Lighting Energy Reduction Strategy – Salix Application for Loan Funding.
[View Minute C207]
27. Arboricultural Works in the Vale of Glamorgan - Award of Contract.
[View Minute C208]
28. Any items which the Chairman has decided are urgent (Part I).
THE PUBLIC AND PRESS MAY BE EXCLUDED FROM THE MEETING DURING CONSIDERATION OF THE FOLLOWING ITEM(S) IN ACCORDANCE WITH SECTION 100A(4) OF THE LOCAL GOVERNMENT ACT 1972.
Report of the Cabinet Member for Neighbourhood Services and Transport –
29. Arboricultural Works in the Vale of Glamorgan - Award of Contract.
30. Any items which the Chairman has decided are urgent (Part II).
16 January, 2018.
This document is available in Welsh / Mae’r ddogfen hon ar gael yn Gymraeg
Local Government (Access to Information) Act 1985 -
Inspection of background papers:
In the first instance, enquiries should be made of Mr M. Petherick Tel: 01446 709853 or Mr M. Willmott Tel: 01446 709826
E-mail: MPetherick@valeofglamorgan.gov.uk; MWillmott@valeofglamorgan.gov.uk
To the Members of the Cabinet
Chairman - Councillor J. Thomas (Leader & Performance and Resources)
Councillor H. Jarvie (Deputy Leader & Regulatory and Legal Services)
Councillor J. Bird (Regeneration and Planning)
Councillor G. Cox (Neighbourhood Services and Transport)
Councillor G. Kemp (Social Care, Health and Leisure)
Councillor A. Parker (Housing and Building Services)
Councillor B. Penrose (Learning and Culture)