Browser does not support script.
Notice of Meeting CABINET
Date and time
of Meeting MONDAY 16 APRIL, 2018 AT 2.00 PM
Venue COMMITTEE ROOM 2, CIVIC OFFICES, HOLTON ROAD, BARRY
1. Apologies for absence.
3. To receive declarations of interest.
(Note: Members seeking advice on this item are asked to contact the Monitoring Officer at least 48 hours before the meeting).
Reports of Meetings –
4. Cardiff Bay Advisory Committee.
[View Minute No 283]
5. Shared Regulatory Services Joint Committee.
[View Minute No 284]
6. Revised Waste Management Strategy: The Future Collection Arrangements for Waste and Recycling – Environment and Regeneration Scrutiny Committee – 15 March 2018.
[View Minute No 285]
7. Target Setting for 2018/19 - Environment and Regeneration Scrutiny Committee – 15 March 2018.
[View Minute No 286]
Reports of the Leader –
8. Target Setting for 2018/19.
[View Minute No 287]
9. Quarter 3 (2017-18) Corporate Plan Performance Report.
[View Minute No 288]
10. Vale of Glamorgan Council Service Plans 2018 – 2022.
[View Minute No 289]
11. Non Domestic Rates – High Street Rate Relief Scheme 2018/19.
[View Minute No 290]
12. Microsoft Licence Renewal 2018 – 2021.
[View Minute No 291]
Reports of the Cabinet Member for Regeneration and Planning –
13. Adoption of Supplementary Planning Guidance for Residential Householder Development, the Conversion and Renovation of Rural Buildings, Biodiversity and Development and Minerals Safeguarding Areas.
[View Minute No 292]
14. Development of Tourism and Commercial Opportunities at Countryside Service Sites.
[View Minute No 293]
Report of the Cabinet Member for Neighbourhood Services and Transport –
15. Expanding the Scope for the Transport Network Study at Dinas Powys.
[View Minute No 294]
Report of the Cabinet Member for Housing and Building Services –
16. Tenant Engagement Strategy.
[View Minute No 295]
17. Any items which the Chairman has decided are urgent (Part I).
THE PUBLIC AND PRESS MAY BE EXCLUDED FROM THE MEETING DURING CONSIDERATION OF THE FOLLOWING ITEM(S) IN ACCORDANCE WITH SECTION 100A(4) OF THE LOCAL GOVERNMENT ACT 1972.
18. Any items which the Chairman has decided are urgent (Part II).
10 April, 2018.
This document is available in Welsh / Mae’r ddogfen hon ar gael yn Gymraeg
Local Government (Access to Information) Act 1985 -
Inspection of background papers:
In the first instance, enquiries should be made of Mr M. Petherick Tel: 01446 709853. E-mail: MPetherick@valeofglamorgan.gov.uk;
To the Members of the Cabinet
Chairman - Councillor J. Thomas (Leader & Performance and Resources)
Councillor H. Jarvie (Deputy Leader & Regulatory and Legal Services)
Councillor J. Bird (Regeneration and Planning)
Councillor G. Cox (Neighbourhood Services and Transport)
Councillor G. Kemp (Social Care, Health and Leisure)
Councillor A. Parker (Housing and Building Services)
Councillor B. Penrose (Learning and Culture)